34

L I A P O V

"BITCHES WAKE UP , WAKE UP "

My eyes fluttered open as Dave arms were wrapped around me as he's groaned in my ear "this bitch ." He said with attitude as our body was filled with warmth . I didn't even fell like moving .

The sun wasn't even up yet and my eyes focused on the clocked as it said 5 in the morning , the time to get on the plane was 9 we had couple more hours to get everything . Dave and I packed our stuff once we got home from his parents and then crashed right after from a good dinner and talk .

Last night at Dave dad , it's was refreshing to see Dave happy and spending time with his father and new step mom who's loves them very much ; it's was a new thing for everyone . I turned around to see eyes open and a smirk on his face "morning -" I placed my hand on his mouth " your breath stinks , so stop ." I rolled my eyes and turned back around just to mess with him .

His hands went to my thighs as he gripped them "my breath don't stink are you shitten me ?" He sounded mad as I chuckle ,"no Dave it doesn't , now get up and set the alarm-." Before I knew it Mila walked in "guys gets up . Kenny and the baby moms is here ."

I rolled my eyes and pushed Dave's arms off of me , as my feet touched the floor and I pushed myself up as I headed to the bathroom . I went over to the mirror as I grabbed a clean wag as I turned on the faucet and waited till the water turned hot. Dave walked in as I stared down at his body as his tattoos always amazed me .

He came over to me and kissed my neck as I pressed the warm rag against my face and wet it before I applied my face wash on . I looked at us as we was a very beautiful couple or whatever we was - we looked like we was made for each other .

"You look beautiful Lia." He's said as he pulled away . I begin to wash my face ,"thank you , you look handsome Dave . " He turned to me and smiled as he's picked up a rag and started washing his face too . Once I was done I brushed my teeth and got ready to take my shower . I turned on the water and striped down even though Dave was already in here . I got inside and begin to wash as the door open and Dave came inside as I looked deep into his brown eyes .

He pulled me close and begin to kiss me as the water ran over is . His hands moved down my back , as our soft lips moved together in sync . Kissing him was like a fresh restart that made my day each and every day .

I pulled away before things got carried "we have to shower you know and clean ." I reminded him as I picked up the soap and my rag and begging to later until I seen bubbles form and a creamy texture. I begin to wash and I passed the soap back to Dave as we took our shower .

Once we was done we walked to the room and I decided to pick out something summery , I picked a nice white jump suit and a tied up sandals as I let my curly hair flow ,"you look sexy" Dave said looking me up and down as I blushed .

He had on shorts and a nice designer shirt with some expensive shoes that I didn't even know the name of ,"thanks babe ."

Once we got done and got all our bags we met with the rest as Kenny and his wife was here and Mila and Mech were talking to each other as Dave and I were exchanging looks . I was just ready to go but before I knew it Mila opened her mouth .

"Okay everyone ready to go , wait let's take a picture before we leave ." Mila said as she's opened up here fanny pack and pulled out a camera that looked very nice . We all joined together as she's pressed the button and the flash went off .

We took a couple pictures as everyone grabbed their belonging,"I'm hungry so let's go, so I can eat ." Mech said as we all started walking to the door and leaving out as it was still dark outside . We all went to Kenny van as Kenny open up the van trunk as everyone was pushing their things inside .