16

Lia
Chapter 16

Today was the day ; today was the day of greatness it was my party and my grand opening for my business . I was happy and energetic and was just ready to party and have a fun time . The time was at 5:30 for everyone to get there and I had to be their a little early . It's was around 11:20 so I decided to hop into the shower and clean myself and get ready . Once I was done I got dressed cause I had to go visit Keisha and get it over with . I was wearing adidas pants and a black shirt for now and some slides . I grabbed my house key and phone as I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and headed out the house .

Once I got outside I headed to the elevator and pressed the button as I waited . I got inside as I pressed the lobby number and waited once again . The door open and I walked out as I waved to Mr.Bob , who was drinking coffee and eating a sandwich as I walked outside . I headed over to section 1A as these apartments were nice over here and so was ours , 1C wasn't good and theirs were crappy inside and I don't know why .

Once I walked inside , I decided to go up the steps and I got there faster then the elevator. Once I got to her level I knocked on the door and she's came straight to it as she's had a oversized shirt on and a bare face as she's look pretty . That's pregnancy glow was looking good on her and I wasn't hating . I never hated Keisha I just think they way she's carry and speak to people is what gets her cursed out and punched around causes she's been in a lot of fights .

And I count as one of them .

"Come in , Dave was just here having breakfast." She's said as she's walked back to where she's was from . I rolled my eyes once I heard Dave as I came and closed the door and locked it as I went over to the couch . The apartment was cute and spacey as mine was also , she's had great taste in furniture and kept this place clean and spotless for a hood rat like her .

"So, what did you want to talk about ?" I asked as Keisha looked at me with her hazel eyes as she's pinned her hair back as she's put her hands on her lap ,"Dave and the baby exactly." She's said .

Here we got again with Dave ,"listen , if you want to be with Dave it's fine -." I said as she's cut me off ,"I don't and I'm done messing with him and messing things up between you guys . You guys are a great couple and I support you too . I was just jealous of you Lia ." She's said as I was truly shocked because I never taught that she's would say stuff like that to me .

I mean , Keisha was known to fight any girl that tried to mess with Dave and she's was known to being Dave loyal girl and then I got in the picture and messed that up and now I'm the talk around town . I never came to mess up Dave and Keisha relationship, he's just came to me and starting throwing himself on me and I joined right along like a dummy . Now my heart is broke and my love for Dave is still strong ; even though I'm not saying it but I'm expressing it now .

"Wow I don't know what to say -." I said a I stopped talking ,"nothing , I was the one acting out and I'm tried of fighting over Dave ; you're a women Aliyah and I admire that . I know that Dave loves you and he told me himself -."

"Wait , Dave told you what ?" I asked as I didn't hear that correctly because last time I checked Dave doesn't love anybody and that's a fact ; I don't think Dave even loved Keshia before and that was his day 1 chick back then and now .

"Dave told me yesterday that he loved you and that's why I wanted to talk . Dave truly deserves someone like you and not me cause -honestly I used Dave for his money and I don't see you doing that . The baby also isn't his , and it's exactly my boyfriend that I been dating for a while and he's lives in the Bronx . I'm planning on moving with him and leaving these complexes ." She's said as she's looked down and I just couldn't believe that she's would tell me all this and Dave I'm really shocked at cause before he told me that he didn't even respect taking what's mines .

I think that was a love so I can forgive him and be stupid and act naive ,"Um, so why did you tell Dave that the baby is his then ?" I asked since I needed to know why ,"just to keep him around cause my boyfriend works a lot and working on the baby's room and expending the house he has . It's a lot but I just couldn't tell him - I really haven't slept with Dave for two months . He's didn't want to touch me anymore ." She said .

I just didn't know what to say to Keisha or Dave about this baby thing and love cycle ,"so , this whole thing was for Dave to stick around for the time being , how long have you even been pregnant for ?" I asked as Keisha looked at me with guilt ,"two months I'm not really showing well cause I was real skinny before hand . It's a boy ." She said .

I nodded my head ,"so I fought you will you was two months pregnant- I could Kilt the baby or you - Keisha that's was a stupid fight to pick you could of got the baby kilt . I don't want to be a murder or a new born I couldn't deal with that ." I spoke as I sat in disgust cause that was truth : I didn't want to harm the baby that was a intense fight and I was fighting a pregnant women that nobody even knew she's was pregnant.

She's groaned,"that's why I wanted to apologize for all the things that I created and did ; I want you and Dave to be together cause he's talks about you when he's with me and it's made me jealous that he's really loves you ."

I smiled a little ,"I forgive you Keisha and I think I'm done with Dave I can't - I just can't do it , it's to much for me ." I said as Keisha looked down and nodded my head ,"yeah dealing with him is a lot but he's loves hard . Dave just need to be taught that's all and I didn't do the teaching enough . " she's chuckle shyly as I sat back in the chair .

I felt a heavy wait off of me again as I stood up ,"well I'm here if you need to talk about anything but I got to be going cause I have to get ready . I would just have to see with Dave ." I said as she's nodded her head and stood up we walked to the door as I turned and hug her as she's hugged me back .

"Well I'll see you around ."she's said as I nodded my head and undid the door as I walked out into the hall and looked at her ,"yeah , see you around ." I said as she's closed the door and I walked to the stairs and started heading down . That was a truly interesting talk and a relief that Keisha could come women to women and be mature about things that she's being doing to me and Dave . I just couldn't believe she's would lie about that and spread it around about the baby and that boyfriend she's been hiding from Dave messing with him . She's was a cheater and not a good women for doing that - she's disrespecting her loyalty to her man - and if he's being loyal to her then I feel sorry for him then .

-------
Sorry I been really busy with school and haven't had time to type 🙄I will be getting back so I made this short chapter for you guys to enoy I got up to the thousands on this book 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽and I'm truly happy I thought this book wouldn't get that much views but it's has .

THANK YOU ALL AND LOVE YOU I TRULY DO WORK HARD ON THIS BOOK AND WILL BE UPDATING LOVE YOU 💓💓💓

Stay safe during these storms and natural disasters.