10

{chapter 10 y'all we did 5 chapters each and I hope you guys are liking the story so I'm going to Change it up a bit since we're getting into the double numbers. Hope you like it : DAVE EAST APPRECIATION CAUSE THAT REALLY MY MANS }

                                             Dave

"What's the move ?" Mech asked as I placed the blunt against my lips as I inhaled the good flavor smoke that I been wanting since I left Lia house . I stared at Mech as he handed me my breakfast sandwich and Arizona that I asked for earlier cause I knew that I would get the munchies.

I brushed my waves ,"thanks man and I'm looking for Julian that guy that's been stalking Lia lately." I said as I looked at Kenny (ken ken ) who was searching shit on the laptop as he was the smart one who knew how to track people and hack their shit .

It was funny ,"his name is Julian ? you need to get Lia phone or something ." Mech said as he unwrapped his sandwich as that looked really good cause I was now getting hungry .

I put the brushed down as I took one more puffed as I handed it to Kenny as he was taking hits ,"I can't find shit on this nigga , I need last name or somethin' ." Kenny said as his voice was deep , my eyes felt low as I unwrapped my sandwich and took a big bite as it felt like I was eating heaven.

"Hold on , I will be back ." I said as I got off the table as I walked over to the door and open it as I closed it behind me and walked down to Lia apartment as I knocked on the door .

The door shortly open as she had a sports bar and some pair on spots leggings as she's was looking sexy as shit as her curly hair was down . Why did god bless me with a beautiful girl ? I just want to know how freaky she gets when we get more comfortable with each other - doing it on the yacht was freaky but I want to see more out of her.

"Are you coming in ?" She asked as her voice was sweet and low as I nodded my head and walked in as I closed the door . I just looked at her beautiful body as she's stood not to far from me as her hand rested on her hip .

"Babe , I need something about Julian like a last name or something ." I asked as she looked at me ," I don't know his last name snd I deleted his number ." She said as she's walked away as I couldn't help but to stare at her sexy ass .

She's was so fine .

I walked over to the kitchen as I saw flower sticking out the trash as she's went back to dancing in the corner . I was so high , damm okay . I picked up the flowers as they had a piece of paper that feel out as I picked that up and saw that Julian had written down his number on it . I hit the jackpot bitch . I shoved the paper in my pocket as I put the flowers back in as I walked into this living room to see Lia doing a turn .

She stopped and bent down stoping the video as her brown eyes stared into mine as I bit my lip ,"come here." I said as she's walked over and wrapped her arms around me as I kissed her soft lips . I grabbed her ass as she jump a little as I wanted to do things to her that she's wouldn't imagine. My turn on level was always higher for some reason so I can't help myself .

I picked her up in one sift motion as I sat her on the couch top as her legs wrapped around me as our tongues begin to enter each other mouth . She grabbed my arms as I loved when she's felt up on me . My hands fell to her thighs as I grabbed them as she began to moan in my mouth .

A buzz sound went off as she's pulled away and looked to the side of me as I bit my lip at how sexy she was,"um move so I can get that ." She's said as she turned back to me as I sucked my teeth and move away from her as I headed to the door .

"Bye ." I said before she could say anything as I walked back to the apartment to see Mech leaning over Kenny ," I got his number ." I said as I handed it to Kenny as he typed in the computer .