37

L I A

——-

Well it's been 2 days now , since we all were able to overcome the hanger overs and the fact that my two favorite people were getting married . They were the perfect family so far and I couldn't wait to the journey . Mila was 3 months pregnant and we had no days left on this vacation and I would be hate to leave . But so many good things happen to us so far .

I'm much more closer to Dave and actually learning about his life that I didn't even know about .

We was. back in our spot , as I was laying down on his lap and we was relaxing by the the beach again . He was smoking as the weed was really strong and I didn't even know how they even got that shit over here . I stared up at him , as he blew the smoke out , as I scuff my nose .

"Why you looking at me ? What I say about that ?" He smirked as he rubbed his hands in my hair as it was comforting ," cause you so handsome - that's what the waiter said " I mocked the lady as he shook his head and grinned as he licked his lips .

I slowly bit my bottom lip , as he looked down and his brown eyes fell into mine ,"no girl , women compares to you Lia . These bitches are regular compare to you , they don't know shit about me ." He spoke in a tone that I knew he meant it - or maybe he was lying . But I felt like being dumb for the lies maybe .

They sounded too good .

"How many others you say that too ?" I joked as I played with my hands as he placed the blunt to his lips and pulled it away and held his voice , as the weed had a tingly smell to it . It lingered .

He let out the white smoke as he blew out the small fire and placed the blunt in the bag , as I arched my eyebrow ," you wanna smoke ?" He asked as I shook my head ,"no thanks , I'm not really a smoker now ." I said I don't even remember the last time I even did .

"I'll get you on, but back to your question. None - I haven't even told any women , nor I have felt the way I have for someone like you ." He said as he stared straight ahead as his eyes laid low and his eyes slightly pink and glossy . He leaned back and closed his eyes .

"How do I know your not lying to me ?" I asked as his eyes were  still closed and he grip my hair a little tight as my mouth open a little as I knew what he was doing .

"Cause if my mom was alive , I would let you met her . I wouldn't even be bothered with you if I didn't love you Lia . I wouldn't tell you anything about my childhood or how much my mother death affected me . Half of this shit we doing right now - we wouldn't even do it if I didn't care or nothing in that sort . You feel me ?" He stared down at me as I sat up and he licked his lips and looked me into my eyes .

I climbed on top of him , as I grabbed his face ,"I'm happy you did , I feel closer to you then ever ." The air became more thicken , as his hands wrapped around my body as he pushed me closer and kissed my chin .

"I want you to be closer , but I'm afraid ." he spoke against my neck as I can feel the heat , I blinked a couple of times as I didn't want him to be afraid to be open with me . I wanted him to trust me and I wanted to trust him.

"Don't be afraid ." I pulled his face to me as I kissed his soft lips , as he kissed back as his hands grabbed the back of my neck as I pulled away .

"It's hard to do that." He pushed his lips on mine , as we began to kiss , as our lips moved in sync . I just hoped that nobody would walk over from the house to see this . I placed my had on top of his , as I began to slowly grind against him as he moaned a little in our kiss .

I pulled away ,"I love you David East ." I said as he softly smiled ,"I love you Aaliyah Watson ." I smiled , as I kissed him as he pulled me down on the soft couch . I looked up at him , as my legs were in between his . He stood up on knee , as he pulled his white shirt over his head , as he dropped it on the floor .