31

L I A
Chapter 31
Before : THANKS YOU ALL MY COMMENTARY: I be seeing y'all comment and it's makes me laugh and makes me happy so this is a shout-out to you all , I don't want to get the wrongs @  so if you know who you are who comments frenetically thank you !
Enjoy

———————————————

My eyes fluttered open as I wiped them and felt people giggling around me as I can adjust to see as I saw everyone around and a candle lit on a breakfast tray ,"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" they all yelled as a I smiled ear to ear .

"My breath ." I spoke softly as I wanted to brush my teeth but I knew that Mila wouldn't leave me alone as her hair was in rollers and she's was in a robe as mech and Dave were basically dressed the same with white tanks tops and sweats . Kenny I don't know what he had on and his wife was wearing basic stuff .

I so happen to be wearing what I was from yesterday cause I feel asleep talking to Dave last night and it's was very comfortable and I hope he's felt that same that we let each other in ,"blow out first then you can wash your teeth and take a shower please ." She made a stank face as I jerked my head back .

"Excuse you -" I said as mech cut me off ,"stop just blow , need things to do ." Mech got annoyed as he's gave me a smirk and I wished that this would be a great year for me and everyone around me and I find true love and my business grows. I blew out the candles as my faith was on this wish even though it's seemed childish but this was something that I truly wanted and I just wanted a break .

I was still wondering if I should move away for a little and start with my business and expanding it , I really wanted to with places like Atlanta , California , Texas anywhere where the most people could be found and it's just travels . Everyone moved off the bed and left the room as Mila was still here and she's sat down the food tray as she's climbed off the bed .

"Listen we have a spa treatment and things needed to get down so your coming with me and we have an 2 hour wait so you know , eat and let's go ." She's said as I nodded my head and smiled as I ate and planned my outfit while I was multitasking as it's was so sunny outside today so I was happy .

I looked at my phone and saw a bunch of text from family members and friends away from here as I sent thanks you and much more and Mech parents were very mad that they haven't been texting him but Mech can't keep running for long . It's just wasn't right that his views on things should effect their relationship but their both wrong on both ends so it's not all Mech but it's all Mech - if you get what I'm saying .

I looked at the clock and I was wasting time as I hurried into the shower as I waited for the water to get wet . I ran back to the door and closed it as I begin to strip and I heard talking as I decided to press my ear against the door just in case they had birthday secrets but I don't thank I was going to have anything .

Just the basic .

"What do you mean ?"

"I can't do this Dave , is what I mean ."

"What did you find some other nigga or bitch or - ?"

"No , no - kinda yeah but it's beneficial and I noticed that we aren't good for one another and we should stay fiends ."

"Okay , I mean - I was going to invite you on this trip ."

"That's sweet but our best bet is to stay away from each other and It's going to help in the long run you should hear from me very soon okay ."

"Don't do this shit , Renae you keep running every time  something comes up ."

"I'm not running Dave okay , this time I'm staying and I'm dealing with what I got to deal with now I got a new number and I'm going -"