𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 𝗙 𝗢 𝗨 𝗥

Zacznij od początku

"Hey, hey, hey, no fucking each other! Keep the pda to a minimum please." Griffin said, laughing after. I flip him off as I got up from my boy.

"That was for a video?" Payton asked, playfully glaring at me.

"Basically. It's just an excuse to kiss you." I smile, taking my phone from Griffin. I watch the video over and over again. I screenshot a picture of me on top of Payton then post the video.

I go to Instagram and post the screenshot.

★☆★☆★

♡︎𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘺

♡︎𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘺.𝘭𝘦𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤 𝘢𝘯𝘥 1,000,063 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗸𝗹𝗲𝘆𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝖽𝗈 𝗂𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗄𝗍𝗈𝗄

𝙥𝙖𝙮𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘺 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘦

𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝘪 𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘗

𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘 𝘣𝘳𝘰 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘬𝘵𝘰𝘬

𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙞𝙞 𝘢𝘸𝘸𝘸

𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙝𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺

𝙝𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙮.𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮! 𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘮!
↳ 𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙮𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘵?!
↳ 𝙝𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙮.𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘯𝘰! 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴!
↳ 𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙮𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝘪 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘪𝘮

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘺𝘵𝘰𝘯?

★☆★☆★

"BEACH TIME BEACHES!" Bryce shouted as we all walked as a group to the beach.

This groups is wild and crazy. Honestly everyone was happier with no Chase. Josh and Bryce were coming up with a diss track for them and I lived for that.

Some people grabbed some water toys like surf boards, canoes, paddle bleeds, and more. Annie and I grabbed two pink flamingo floats and took off to the ocean.

We talked about how lucky we were to be in Hawaii doing what we love. It all felt like a dream.

We were just floating on the waves, getting tan when something hit to bottom of my float. I screamed in fear.

"Annie! Something hit my flamingo!" I shriek. I look over at her to see her gone.

What the fuck Annie!

"Annie?" At that point I was freaking out. Annie was gone and a fucking shark was going to kill me.

Oh my god!

Annie is dead. The shark ate her. Holy freaking shit, I'm going to die.

Just as I was gunna start paddling with my hands to shore, my hand was grabbed my something. It dragged me deep down into the ocean.

I start hitting and kicked until I got to air. I look around and see Payton smiling at me.

"I. Hate. You." I say between breaths. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me to his shirtless chest.

"No you don't." He said before kissing me.

See?

A dream.

★☆★☆★

𝙷𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚘𝚘! 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 "𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍" 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚛!

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛?!