62.Dear Turning Tables,

Dear Diary,
It seems like I only talk to you when it's about Harry but I have my reasons.

First of all I'm 21 I'm not gonna right a journal every day.

Second: Nothing really happens in my life. I'm not happy. I'm not sad. I go to work and come home. I eat and sometimes go out with Ned. That's about it.

But today I felt like you've been alone for a while.

As I said nothing exciting is going on.

This is the last few months that I'll see jack because he's starting school so that's sad.

Harry and I are texting and calling none stop. We facetime at least twice a week. I don't know how we ever managed to go two years without saying a word.

We never talked about the kiss. We never talk about anything to serious that involves "us". He talks about his problems and I talk about mine but like nothing that has both of us in it.

It makes me sad soemtimes. Like I know that he wants to talk to me and he's not acting but the fact that a part of our relationship stays unspoken gets to my mind.

There are some days that I get mad at him for no reason and snap at him. The guilt that comes after is unbearable so I just call him and apologize over and over and over again.

It's funny how my friendship with Ned never had these ups and downs. We never really had a fight even though we're super close.

I notice that I haven't written about him much but he really means alot to me.

I seriously can't imagine how I would be if he didn't offer me to move in. I love both dad and Fiona but living with them is not something I'd look forward to.

Harry said he's gonna call me on skype in half an hour so I'm gonna go get ready. I'll come to you if anything happens.