𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟷𝟽|𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚢

Start from the beginning

"What did you just call me?" Shadow was awake. Win looked at me and hesitated before wrapping those luscious lips in between his pearly whites.

"My Alpha?"

With a slight smirk, I smashed my lips to his own lips and grabbed him by the shoulders firmly, pulling him towards me. Win fisted against my chest, and I can tell that he was shocked at first but then returned my kisses as he pulled himself together - he was trying to dominate on our exchange. Smiling through our kiss, I palmed either side of his face and pressed my lips roughly. Knowing that I won't be giving in, Win gave up and allowed me to move my tongue into his mouth forcefully. I felt his grip tightened on my arms that his nails burrowed into my skin, as he moaned a faint one on our kiss which made me more aroused. But it was not the time.

We both pulled away from the kiss, heaving and gasping for the diminishing around us that was replaced with the scent of lust and desire.

"You're lucky we are still in the car," I said and bit on his bottom lip lightly, marking my territory. With a flushed expression from the rough kiss we shared, Win looked at me shyly and I grinned.

"I almost ran out of air," he mumbled.

"You're mine," I reminded. After pulling myself back, I continued driving while Win grabbed the water bottle and calmed himself.

•••••

We arrived at the packhouse, both of us unbuckled our seatbelts and made our way into our room upstairs. As soon as the door for our bedroom slammed closed, I locked it and roughly pulled Win by the wrist. Pressed him against my chest firmly. With the amount of jealousy lacing in my system knowing that someone was making a move on what's mine - I groped his buttcheek. Win flinched and pushed himself away from me but I moved one hand on the small of his back to keep him in place.

"Bright..." Win whined and pushed me once more. "Bright, you're hurting me," he tried to remove my hands' tight grip on his body but I refused. Forcibly, I slipped my hand underneath his clothing and he gasped with the cold touch on his naked back.

"You don't like this?" I smirked and lowered my head on the crook of his neck.

I incessantly grazed the tip of my tongue on his neck, to where I wanted my mark to be imprinted as I tightened my grip on his waist, earning a shriek of pain. I can mark him right now if I want to, and there's nothing he can do about it. Those were my thoughts but he was still squirming inside my arms.

"Let me go! This is not funny!"

"Strip for me baby boy," I lustfully whispered and licked his ear. With more force, Win pushed me making me loosen my grip on him and my anger boiled up from the constant rejection.

"Did you not hear what I just said?!" I grabbed his wrist and yanked him closer to me.

"Bright, stop! You're scaring me!" Win's voice quavered as he clawed my grip on him but I didn't even budge.

"Who owns you?" My mind was clouded with a strong feeling of annoyance, displeasure, and hostility from my mate's actions. Now more than ever, the extremity of marking, mating, and claiming him entirely was getting stronger.

"Bright, please stop this. You are really scaring me," Win's voice sounded scared.

"Then be a good boy and strip in front of your Alpha. I want to see you."

"No!" Win shouted and pushed me harshly making me let his hand go completely. My jaw clenched and the amount of displeasure I was feeling since earlier just doubled.

"Why?! Because of Frank?! What now?! Do you want him instead of me?! You're going to fuck him instead of me?!"

One hard and crisp slap landed on my face making me bite my lip. I turned to his direction feeling provoked with the gesture only to be met by him sobbing, and rubbing his wrist which I only noticed now was already red.