𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟷𝟽|𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚢

Start from the beginning

"He did wrap his arms around my shoulder." Could this get any worse?

"And you let him do that?!" Once more, the steering wheel had been my outlet as I clenched on it tightly once more.

Though I tried so hard, I wasn't able to control the tone of my voice and evident annoyance from that information alone. Did that jerk really try to hit on my boyfriend?

"I quickly brushed his hands away from my shoulder," Win adds. And that was supposed to make me feel a bit better?

"You're giving me a headache, Win," I said with gritted teeth.

Win moved his hands away from my arm and used it to clutch unto the fabric of the seatbelt. He was pouting and giving that little puppy vibe, a little weakness of mine and I almost lost control of myself. I mean, that's my mate sitting right next to me, and I am getting so possessive right now that I just want to claim him. To let everyone know that this man was already in a relationship with me - for a long time.

"Bright?"

I heard him call my name but I didn't respond because I am still mad and he has to know that I was mad. Nothing about this can just be easily let go and forgotten, not me. I mean, if you are in my position and someone is flirting with your lover, will you be okay with that?

"Bright?" he poked my arm but I still ignored him. Yes, you should feel my anger right now. I'll make sure that you feel my anger. I thought as my eyes were just fixed on the road, and Win was skillfully stroking my arm, but it wasn't a seducing type of stroking but just asking for attention.

"Baby..." Okay, I'm not mad anymore.

"Yes?" I answered.

"I'm sorry. I didn't tell you about the new student and how I was giving him a tour around the campus. Because I don't think it matters."

Well, he has a point there because it really didn't matter since they just acquainted. But something about the guy made me uncomfortable with him around Win. Maybe because of my possessiveness, or he was just giving off the type that would bring trouble - I wouldn't be able to tell. Swallowing another part of my pride, I fake coughed.

"Does he know that you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes, I told him about you. And he knows about you too. He even mentioned that everyone calls you the hottest guy on campus."

Momentarily, relief washed over me knowing that Win didn't deny me being his boyfriend. And that he didn't hesitate to tell a new student about it, which made me a bit proud of my mate's claim on me. At least, that Frank knows that the cute guy he was trying to flirt with was actually taken, and will be married soon. Ahem.

"Hottest guy on the campus?" I asked, remembering his response.

"Yes, that's why you get a lot of snacks," he giggled. "But I don't like it though."

"Same here. The only opinion that I want to hear about me being hot is from you."

As the warmth of his body landed on his cheeks, Win tucked his hands back to him as he clutched his bag against his chest. He is so cute when he blushes, like a little kid. But I'm still a little upset though. The silence was in our midst once more creating a little barrier between us.

"Are you still mad?" I didn't respond. "My Alpha..."

Startled by how seductive his voice sounded when he said those words, my libido just shot up all the way, and my body heated up in an instant. Quickly, I pulled over on the side of the road and turned to Win who was now perplexed with the sudden stop. I felt a sudden sexual desire towards my mate, and everything about him was too lustful even if he was just sitting there with a confused expression.