Chapter 29, Asked Out

Start from the beginning

"But let's not talk about that." I tried to forget about Bradley right now.

Bradley's POV.

She found out. It's all over now, I've done all I could she won't answer her calls or text messages. She's all I could think about. And she blocked me on every social media I had her in. I tried going over earlier, no one answered.

There's nothing I could do. Nothing left. What's the point of life now, if I lost her.

I wish I could go back in time, and never had accepted the dare.

I love her. I gave her my all and I guess it wasn't good enough.

--------

Rowan's POV.

All of the girls finally came. Sabrina was better now.

Cam and I are closer friends now too, and it's kinda bubbly but I wish he had asked me out again.

Even if he was part of that bargain thing whatever it is, he still makes me blush by just looking at me.

We were playing the game of Just Dance 2014, even though 2015 came out already. Sabrina hasn't played the game at all, I think she's still sad about the whole dare thing.

Her head was down on her laps, she didn't move at all.

Bradley's POV.

Jake was over at my house for the day, he said he was supposedly going to help me forget about Sabrina, but I know he's going to fail for sure. Sabrina was different. She wasn't like any of my ex-girlfriends. She was extraordinary. She was everything I could've ever wanted.

"Jake." He has been continuously texting his girlfriend. "Jake." I repeated.

"What." He finally looked up.

"I need to get her back." I got up right in front of the door.

"Bradley. It's barely been a day, you'll get over it." he said.

"No, I won't. Jake if you're really my friend let me go to her.  Unless we aren't." I said.

"How are you gonna do it?" He asked opening the door.

"I don't know, just help out." I said locking the door.

"What if she's not even home." Jake said.

"It's still worth a shot." I concluded.

"Just text Rowan see if she knows what Brina is up to."

"She's mine not yours." I was a bit annoyed by now.

"Not really." Jake chuckled.

"Dammit Jake are you gonna help me or not."

"Just text Rowan and see if she knows what Sabrina's up to." he said.

"Yeah because Rowan is the solution to this." I said. "You text Rowan."

"Wait let me just finish up this message." He continued texting.

"Are you texting Taylor?" I asked.

"Pfft no."

"Jake hurry up."

"Let me just finish texting TayTay." He said.

"TayTay? Really?" I chuckled.

"Hey it's a nickname, like if you wouldn't call your girlfriend by nicknames." He teased.

"I remember that." I smiled.

"Now are you done texting Rowan?" He's taking forever.

"Yeah, she said all of the girls are at her house right now so it's probably not a good time."