Chapter 28, Ice Skating

Sabrina's POV.

I pulled the sheets on the bed, he wasn't there.

"Hey sunshine." He jumped on the bed

"Sunshine?"

"It's your new nickname." He smiled.

"Then yours is Steven."

"Why?"

"Your name." Why else, stupid?

Caitlyn's POV.

"It's time!" Milli fangirled once more.

"Chill fam." I said.

"You're just grouchy." She continued to jump.

"Fangirls." I blurted.

"Please, you fangirl all the time." Milli started texting her billions of friends

"Is you going ice skating?" I asked.

"When?" She replied.

"Today bruh."

"Can I invite Leo?" She asked.

"I don't care." I'm awesome.

--------

Rowan's POV.

Sabrina is with Bradley, Caitlyn with Corey, Izzy with Spencer, Jake with Taylor, Milli with Leo, Skyar with Uriah. Peyton, G, and Kyla decided not to come. So I'm alone right now.

"Why are you alone?" Cameron came and sat right next to me.

"I'm so lonely!" I said.

"Sam might be with Peyton, doesn't she like him?" Cameron said.

"Yeah in the past she has." I said.

"Well what if you found out they were dating." He said.

"What?" I'm confused.

"Sam and Peyton. Are dating."

"What if you're lying to me." Maybe he was.

"Why would I lie to you." He looked into my eyes. Hot.

"You're lying to me aren't you." He has to be lying, why would Peyton or Sam do this.

"They like each other. I'm not lying," he said.

I saw them, they saw me. I had a blank face at that time, they were shocked.

"Wow my first relationship just like that." I ran off.

"Wait Rowan!" Cameron chased after me.

"Rowan!" I heard a yell.

"Rowan!" I was finally able to tell it was Cameron. "Rowan! Where are you!" He looked around.

"Rowan." Cameron stood right in front of me.

"C'mon lets go." He got my hand and pulled me up.

"Cameron?"

"Yeah Rowan." He looked at me, I hugged him.

Sabrina's POV.

"Sabrina! have you seen Rowan?" Peyton asked frustrated.

"Yeah she left of running towards the parking lot."

"Thanks!" Peyton ran off.

"I love today!" Bradley jumped up and down.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked.

"I won th-" he stopped.

"Okay I guess." I replied.

Taylor's POV.

"Sabrina can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Sure, what's up." We skated towards benches and sat down.

"I have to tell you some news." I said.

"Quick question, is this a bad thing? Or good thing?" She asked.

"Bad thing." I don't want to think of her reaction.

"Oh. Okay just tell me." She slightly smiled.

--------

Sabrina's POV.

THAT FUCKING BITCH!

I sat down on a bench and signaled Bradley to come. He smiled and sat right next to me.

"We need to talk." I said.

"Sabrina is something wrong." He touched my shoulders, as he stood in back of me. I turned around to face him. And he saw all of the tears that had fallen.

"How-how could you."

"How could I what?" He said.

"I can't even look at you." I looked away.

"What did I do?" He asked.

"Oh these look good, Taylor. Let me just borrow them for one quick moment..." I got Taylor's nachos and completely dominated Bradley's face with it.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because you and the other guys treated me like a toy!" I kicked him and left.

Cameron's POV.

I finally have Rowan's trust. It's just a good feeling that she trust me, like a warm feeling. I know that soon she will be my girlfriend I hope, but I have to have patience.

We were walking around the area, with my hands in my pockets. I wonder what would happen if I held her hand, how would she react.

I'm gonna risk this, I released my hands from my pockets and let them loose out. I slightly reached for her hand trying to make her not notice.

I finally got her hand and we interlocked them, she looked at the hands and smiled walking closer to me.

Sabrina's POV.

At the end, I'm the lonely one. I was at home now, doing pretty much nothing. Interesting day this was.

--------

Rowan's POV.

Cameron was walking me home right now. I admit I was developing feelings for him, but that doesn't mean I should ask him out like nothing. It'd be awkward. And it's best if the guy asks out the girl, not the other way around. I texted Peyton saying he could be with Sam, it was the best either way.

"Hey Cam what time is it?" I asked.

"9:29." He said.

"That means the fireworks are on right now! Look!" I pointed to them.

He put his arm around me as we continued to watch the fireworks.

~~~~~~~~

This story is ending soon, which sucks in my opinion, but well I got so many plans for new stories I will start soon hopefully.

So what'd you think about the break up(s)?

Bad news, my next update is next week or earlier because I have huge things in school and home so sorry but I already have the rest of the story planned out so that should be good. Hey Sabrina found out about the dare! It was about time too lol stay tuned for next chapter!!! Byeee! ~Shey