Chapter 19, Street Shopping & Dates Part 2

~Previously~

Caitlyn's POV.

We finally got here, I guess since the car stopped, and Corey had attempted to wake me up earlier. All you could see where so many girls crowding around pretty much everywhere.

"Are we here yet?" I asked.

"Yeah sorta."

"Can you at least tell me where we are now?"

"We are at... a 5 Seconds of Summer concert." Corey said.

"Oh my god! You're lying!" I squealed.

"Nope, didn't you notice, there are a lot of girls wearing Mrs. Hemmings shirts." Corey said.

"I freaking love you!" I hugged him tightly.

"Prove it," he smirked.

"Okay. I will," I quickly kissed him, leaving use both blushing. "I still can't believe you brought me here!"

"Well I was scared we were breaking apart, so I wanted to do something special." Ahh he's so cute.

"You didn't have to do ALL of this though."

"Alright let's go I don't wanna be late," Corey opened the door and kept it open so I could get out, being the gentleman he is, cutie. "Here," Corey handed me the ticket.

It had a name on it too, the name wasn't Caitlyn, or Cait, or Caitie. It was Beautiful Queen Caitlyn Mann.

"Corey!" I said.

"What? It's not lying." He smirked.

"Why would you do that!?"

"Because that's what you are." He paused. "Now let's go," we headed inside.

Sabrina's POV.

It's been an hour since we got here, and I'm just sitting down in a café with Rowan, Kyla, Andy, Taylor, and Hailey.

"I wonder where the others are." Kyla said.

"Ryan and Bradley are definitely together, that's for sure." I was surely annoyed. I still can't believe he's dating Ryan.

"G and Peyton are together for sure too." Rowan included.

So then Cameron and Jake are together, knowing Jake would eventually become bored of being with the others. And Izzy and Spencer left elsewhere.

Cameron's POV.

"Look there's an arcade over there!" I said.

Jake and I had been bored ever since we lost the rest so we went our own way.

"Cool, let's go!" Jake said.

--------

We went over and started playing this driving game.

"Look we need to talk," I blurted out.

"Okay. What do we need to speak about?" Jake paused the game.

"About the dare..."

"What's so important about that?" Jake asked.

"I'm dropping out." I said.

"No way! If anything you'd be the last one of us to give up, why would you give up?"

"I have absolutely no chance with her, and I'm not like that anymore."

"You're kidding," he said. I shook my head. "I don't get it, it was us two who came up with that plan."

"I don't want to do something I'm gonna regret the rest of my life for," I said.