Chapter 29, Asked Out

Sabrina's POV.

"Sabrina you have to get out of bed sometime." Rowan laid over me.

"I refuse to get out of bed." I covered my head with the blankets.

"Sabrina things like these are going to happen once in a while. Which is why you have to stay strong and forget about him." Rowan suggested.

"And if I can't? I'll be broken forever." I sat up.

"You'll have to get over him some time."

"But when?"

"That's why you need to wait a little." She said.

"There's no doubt, I'll love him forever."

"Just listen to a Taylor Swift song, those always work." She chuckled.

"Those won't work, they'll just hurt me even more. And I'm tired of that."

Rowan was at my house today. We were planning on doing something we just couldn't think of anything. That and my broken heart surely won't get fixed anytime soon.

"What about if we go to a restaurant with all the girls." Rowan suggested.

"Nah that's lame." I said.

"A night out?"

"Like a sleep over."

"That'll work, my place." She said.

"Okay, now let's text them." I said.

We texted Peyton, G, Caitlyn, Kyla, Izzy, Sam, Skyar, Milli, Taylor, and Ryan. This is better than spending the night alone watching fake romances happen.

Caitlyn, Milli, and Izzy were here fast. They live pretty close so that explains why.

"Wow Sabrina you look... Bad what happened?" Caitlyn asked sitting next to me.

"I found out I was used."

"Who the hell did it! Just say their name! I'll go kick his ass!" Caitlyn was the best. She can always make me smile whenever I'm feeling bad.

"It was more than one person."

"What!" Rowan blurted.

"What happened?" Milli asked.

"I found out, I was a prize."

"How?" Izzy asked.

"I was used. Like a prize, nothing more. Bradley, Jake, Spencer, and Cameron made a dare, that was that whoever kisses me, no I mean French kissed me first, wins me." Izzy gasped with Caitlyn already clenching a fist.

"Wow." Rowan said.

"Yeah." I frowned.

"I swear I'm gonna go beat the heck out of Bradley," Caitlyn said getting up.

"No don't!"

"Why? Didn't you break up with him already? I might as well just go beat him up you know." Caitlyn said by the door.

"Just because we broke up doesn't mean you have to beat him up." My eyes started watering.

"Aww Sabrina." Milli hugged me.

"I just can't believe he was part of that stupid dare, that's the only reason why we ever dated. He never cared!" I said. "I just can't believe he did that."

"But you guys were so cute together." Izzy said.

"I thought we would've lasted at least longer." At least.