Chapter 6, The Movies?

PREVIOUSLY

"What do I have to do to pay you back?" All of the sudden Bradley made a thinking face.

"You have to audition, for the tv show I'm in," he said. Bitch!

Back To The Present
(Continuing Sabrina's POV.)

No! Anything but that! Acting is not my thing. I felt like a glass just shattered within me. I hate everything that has to do with acting, it's a stupid job!

"Sabrina?" Bradley said.

I lightly scratched the side of my neck and said, "Can't it be anything else but that?"

"Nope."

"Please!" I pleaded.

"Nope." He repeated making a devious smile. Bitch, you're gonna die!

"I hate you," I squinted my eyes.

"I love you too." I looked at his eyes, and knew, that was the only thing I could do to actually "pay" him back.

"I'll do it."

"Really?" Bradley said excitedly.

"Yeah, I mean well that's the only thing I could do, right?"

"They'll love you!" Bradley is just being too nice.

"Probably, not." This means a lot to him, so I'll do it. Even though I really don't like acting at all.

--------

After Bradley took me home, I went inside the house and saw Kelsey asleep? It's a miracle!

"How did you get her to sleep?" I asked.

"She got really sleepy while she was watching movies." JJ said.

"Right..."

"Better hurry up and change, our parents are on their way here," JJ reminded me.

Then I heard the noise of the car moving. Dang it! I went running into my room changed my top into a regular tank. I quickly took off my shoes, now I have to get rid of the smell.

Oh I know! I'll just use Kelsey's perfume. Yeah, Kelsey has perfume, and I don't. I smelled just like her now. I smelled like a baby. After I got out of my room, I was already walking in the hallway.

"Sabrina! Your shorts!" JJ shouted.

Forgot that. I went running back in and changed my shorts into my leggings that were cut into shorts. Then I went back to JJ.

"I have to go shower, I smell hideous." JJ left the room.

They then opened the door.

"Hi Sabrina!" My aunt walked in first.

"Hi!"

"You must have worked hard today for hours," hah nice joke.

"Yep, always do."

I was safe, thank God.

--------

I was in my room when JJ came straight out of the shower.

"Just wanted to let you know that I start acting tomorrow!" JJ reminded me. That basically means that I have to do his part of the deal soon.

"Ugh, that reminds me," I said.

"Of what?"

"I promised Bradley I'd audition for the show he's on." JJ instantly started smiling a little too much.