Chapter 11, First Day of an 'Actress'

Sabrina's POV.

The noise of someone knocking on the front door woke me up. Last night I slept on the couch since I couldn't last another day sleeping on the floor with Kelsey ruining my sleep. Poor JJ, he had to sleep in the same room with Kelsey. Sucks for him haha.

I opened the door and saw Bradley?

"Morning!" he said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Looks like someone's having a good day." He smiles.

"Thanks." I really didn't care. "But you haven't told me why you're here."

"Today is your first official day of an actress." Oh yeah.

"Wait already? I thought it was next week," I suddenly panicked.

"Nope, Karan told me they wanted you today at 11."

"I don't get it, it's barely 9," I slammed the door in his face, only to receive another knock on the door.

"Whut now!" This boy can't stop.

"The drive is pretty far with traffic sometimes ya know." He said as I opened the door.

"Then I can't make it," I slammed the door again. I opened it again anyway.

"Sure you can!" He said.

"Nope, I have no ride." I smile to myself.

"Yeah ya do," he smirked.

"No, everyone else is asleep," I win!

"I'll ta-" too bad, I interrupted him.

"No you don't understand Bradley I hav-" I got interrupted by him.

"I said I'd give you a ride," he said putting his hands on the sides of my arms.

"Oh, you did?" Dammit.

"Yeah," Bradley can make me blush so easy, so can Corey and Jake, but Cameron not so much, I consider Spencer as just a friend, since Peyton and I aren't exactly good friends.

We were super close to each other, in fact I felt like if we were connected to each other. He lowered his hands towards mine. Our heads moved the opposite directions. No, I can't.

I slowly moved my head to my right. Causing Bradley's lips to brush my cheek.

"I should go change," I left.

This always happens. Why can't I just kiss him! Maybe this is a sign, a sign telling me I should try to forget about him. We usually just act as friends, imagine how it would be like if we were to actually date.

Oh stop thinking about unrealistic things and get back to reality. I have no chance with Bradley. He has billions of girls in 'love' with him. He has a girlfriend! And I will never get my first kiss. The end.

I quickly got changed and went to my mom's room. I popped my head out the door.

"Psst. Mom," this better work.

"Mhhh." Is she awake? Nope. She's over half asleep.

"Can I go with Bradley to the studio?"

"Sure." The best part is that, she's half asleep so she'll do anything to go back to sleep as soon as possible. Her bed is basically her drug, she can't stay away from on a lazy weekend.

Bradley's POV.

I was group texting Jake, Spencer, and Cameron last night. They changed the dare. Into not a kiss, not kisses, but the guy to win, would have to...

It's kinda gross for me, since Cameron was the one who came up with it. But he suggested it should be more than a kiss, it had to be more like a French kiss... So Cameron huh.

I can't do that to her, I'm not like that. But Cameron is. He could easily do that to her without her doing anything. Jake would probably do it too just to win, and Spencer probably wouldn't do that. I hope.

So I could kiss her whenever I had enough guts to; but I won't win. All the other guys will still be after her even more if I do.

Corey isn't in, he doesn't even know about anything, but he likes her. Which isn't good. I thought he had feelings for Caitlyn...

He used to talk about her nonstop and say how perfect she was and blah.

I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna kiss her when she comes in! I have to. She opened the door and turned backward to lock the door here's my chance. Nope never mind, when I was gonna lean into her she walked forward and I grabbed her hand instead.

It seemed awkward for a moment, but to make it less awkward we swung our hands forward and back as if we were playing.

I just have to have something planned out for her. Something special. Something she would love. Wow I keep saying the word something. Yikes.

Everything must be perfect. I remember she told me once that she loved the park. So I'll do something planned out in the park. Just for her.

And I'll ask her out there!

--------

We went inside and Sabrina started to highlight her lines with a blue highlighter so cute. She had a few lines in that episode. Disney is actually a good start for her actually. After she's done with highlighting all her lines she had to practice the voice for Princess Vivian, and some other background voices. Most of it took time, lots and lots of time.

There was a part where she met the star of the show, Ariel Winter. Since they had to sing a duet for that episode. I've never heard Sabrina sing, but it was really good. I wonder if she's sung before.

--------

It was pretty late by now, since we got here "early" like Sabrina liked to say. So it was around 7 and the sun was just barely able to be seen.

"It was actually pretty fun doing that," she gave me a hug. "Thanks again for getting me into auditioning."

"That was some song." I smirked.

"Oh, no that was just for the episode." She explained.

"So you don't sing?" I asked.

"Nope."

"Yeah you do, with a voice like that, you can't lie to me."

"Ohhh but I can," she's so dramatic it's cute.

"Whatever," I put my arm around her shoulder to pull her closer to me. Stop Bradley stop. She doesn't like you.

I find it so weird that whenever I think about Sabrina, I always talk to myself in my mind.

Wait! She leaned her head on my shoulder. That's good. Tomorrow night I should have her surprise. I just hope I could get away with it without the guys noticing.

~~~~~~~~

Hai guys that sweet surprise is coming up sometime in one of the next chapters I believe. There will be some 'unexpected' parts later in the story.

Who do you guys ship the girls with? I ship Sabrina & Bradley, Sabrina & Jake, Caitlyn & Corey, Rowan & Cameron, and Jake & Peyton. I honestly have no idea what to put G with if I ship her with someone. I think I should add more Caitlyn & Corey, Bradley & Sabrina, and Jake & Sabrina. Please COMMENT on this part, I really really need to know for the future.

Sorry for slowing down the updates, anyways I still have approx. 1 week and a half before school, so I honestly don't know when I am able to update! ~Peasant Sheyla, property of Queen Caitlyn Fogelmanis