Chapter 20, Rowan's OTP

Sabrina's POV.

It was difficult to sleep yesterday. I have absolutely no idea how I even slept with what I saw yesterday. How could that happen, it doesn't make any sense.

"KELSEY!" Hailey exited the bathroom.

I left the room and the first thing I saw was Hailey covered with cheese.

"Wow... What happened to you," I asked.

"Two words. Kel-sey." She said even though she knew it was just one word of course.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Andy come." I was barely even able to speak.

He appeared all of the sudden and started to laugh as well. Hailey made a face. Which made us laugh even more she makes this too easy.

"Wow you guys are such big help." Hailey said.

"Thanks!" I smiled.

"Really." Hailey said.

"I'll get towels," Andy rushed out.

"You'll be fine," sheesh.

"I'm gonna smell terrible though." She frowned.

"Hey, I told you she was gonna do something to you." I said.

"I just don't understand how a kid like her got a huge bucket filled with cheese." It's Kelsey, she should've seen it coming.

"She has her ways you know." Duh!

"Here," Andy handed her a bunch of paper towels.

We cleaned up as much as we can and throw it to the trash can. Hailey went to go take another shower. Although she was right about the smell.

--------

I sat down and turned on the T.V.

Andy came in the living room and put his head on my shoulder making me chuckle. He's so random.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing..." He slid his head to my lap. Slick.

"Really?" I said as he nodded.

I looked forward, the table had a bowl of grapes, he hates grapes! I stretched my arms forward, which made both of us an awkward position only for a second or two, but it was the only way I'd reach the grapes.

"Are you gonna move?" I said with my hands holding the bowl.

"Nope." He smiled.

"I warned you." I grabbed a grape.

"Ugh I hate grapes." He complained. "But at least you feed them to me."

I fed him one and he made a face of disgust, he really hated grapes.

"Oh Andy." I laughed.

--------

I texted Jack asking him about him and Ryan earlier. They're back together, and her and Bradley broke up.

Typical.

"I'm going to Rowan's, real quick!" I closed the door.

I like how Rowan just lives next door, the best part is we could hang out pretty much any time.

"Hey Rowan," she opened the door.

"Hey!" She smiled.

"I swear today is the hottest day in 'merica," I said.

"Yeah it's like over 100 degrees." Hotter than Luke Korns.

I got a text message from Peyton saying that she wants us to come over, since everyone is at her house.