Chapter 9, The End

A few days have passed, Sabrina hasn't communicated with Bradley in days, although he's came over to her house, and she's blew him up secretly by telling Kelsey to open the door and say she wasn't here. It seems as if Sabrina wanted to forget about Bradley. Bradley's been over at Rowan's a lot lately, on purpose, just to see if he's able to see Sabrina next door. But she hasn't even left the house once since the day she saw Karan. Although she has made a better friendship with Jake, Corey, and Spencer. Cameron not much. Sabrina's best friends not besties, but BEST friends with Rowan, Caitlyn, Kyla, and Taylor? Yes. Taylor. Somehow they have a lot in common. Peyton and G, not so much. They're what people call, "friends."

Sabrina's POV.

I feel bad. Bradley's been looking for me, and I blew him up. Plus whenever we see each other around I turn to the opposite direction of him. And then when I was at the food court we accidentally bumped into each other he was gonna say something, but I just moved speed walking before he could say anything. I didn't want to start anything at that moment.

It was currently around 2 pm. Someone knocked on the door. I was already in front of the door. With my hand on the doorknob.

Wait what if it's Bradley. Not knowing what I did, I opened the door. It was just Karan.

"Hey Karan," I said. No it's Karan the homie, just Karan.

"Congrats!" He said as he hugged me for a second or two.

"For what?" I made a confused face.

"Ohhhh, they haven't told you yet, okay then I won't speak." I put my hands on his shoulders and strangled him.

"Sabrina!" He said.

"Whut."

"What was that for?"

"Tell meh!" Dang flabbit.

"Tell you what?"

"What were you gonna say?" I said. I looked at him and made big eyes. No. Not puppy eyes, just big eyes.

"I have congratulated you because you got a part of the show I'm in!"

"Really!" The little girl inside of me, jumped a little too much.

"Yeah, I'm just not gonna tell you what character you got." Karan smirked. I crossed my arms and made my eyes super small.

"You're dead to me." I said.

"Sure..."

"You're gonna be some of the background characters, then you're gonna be the voice of an actual character that's all to yourself!"

"Yay!" I said.

"Well I got to go, see ya later," he left.

"Byeeee," I'm so happy now!

I looked at my phone and remembered about Andy's text from last week.

Me: Andy!
Me: Sorry I couldn't answer you last week I was busy.
Andy: Listen Sabrina we need to talk.
Me: I know.
Andy: I never thought this would be so much to handle
Me: Same here
Andy: We're still friends right?
Me: Of course.
Me: We've been friends longer than I could remember.
Andy: You're right :)

Small tears began to form on the sides of my eyes. I thought it wouldn't hurt as much. But it does. I don't ever want to be in another relationship again. I don't want to get my heart broken again. Even though he did it in the softest way he could, I'm still depressed. Even if we were never officially together, we still acted that way when we were actually together.

---------

I realized I had a text message from Corey.

Corey: Hi
Me: Hi bear
Corey: Why bear?
Me: Because I like that nickname.
Corey: So it's a nickname!
Me: Nooooo not that way...
Corey: Sure ;p
Me: Weirdo
Corey: Why thank you for the compliment :D
Me: Welcome.
Corey: I wanna go to the park
Me: Meeee too
Corey: Wanna go?
Me: I'd be able to go if Kelsey wants to
Corey: Ok ask her!
Me: Fine. Be right back

"Kelsey?" I said.

"What do you want!" Kelsey shouted.

"Wanna go to the park?"

"Yes!" Kelsey said.

---------

I was at the playground on with the swings with Corey.

"Corey have I ever told you I love y-" I got interrupted.

"I love you too!" He smiled.

"I was talking about your hair..."

"That's why... duh. I love your hair, not youuuu I was talking about your hair too... Geez, so feisty."

"Whatever bear."

"How come you haven't been talking with Bradley lately?" He asked.

"I don't know." Lies.

"Have you gotten any cal

---------

I got a text message from JJ.

JJ: Where are you guys at?
Me: ... The park. Wanna come?
JJ: K I'm on my way
Me: Okay.

Moments later JJ did come. He instantly saw Kelsey and went to her, to take care of her.

"Wanna go for a walk?" Corey asked.

"Yeah, now that JJ's here he could take care of Kelsey," thank God yet again.

He put his hand out for me to get off the swing.

"Thanks Corey."

---------

"Listen, Sabrina, I've been wondering if you and I could go out sometime," he said.

"Sorry Corey, I just got out of a relationship, and I don't want to get my heart broken again," I felt some tears running down my cheeks. Corey whipped them off my face slowly.

"Sorry Corey," He hugged me.

"It's alright. Don't worry about me," he said.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, remember that sweet surprise I told you guys that was coming up in the future, that's coming up soon, don't know exactly when but will be soon. So Corey and Sabrina??? Yes. No. Okay.

Haha, if I'm not busy later on I'll start the next update, I don't know when I'm gonna publish it though, tomorrow my two aunts are coming over and maybe even my friends, so who knows when I'll update haha. ~Peasant Sheyla property of Queen Caitlyn Fogelmanis

It Started With A Dare? | Sabrina Carpenter & Bradley Steven Perry [Brabrina]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara