Chapter 3, Making New Friends

Sabrina's POV.

I woke up to the sound of Kelsey whining, and JJ covering his face with a pillow.

"Kelsey!" Ya cállate!

"What?" My sister, I am so grateful to have her. I'm sure anyone would want to have her as a sister.

"Go back to sleep." I threw a pillow at her face only causing her to continue her endless whining.

"But it's too hot!" True.

"That's how it is here." JJ spoke up.

"But it's burning! It's like one thousand degrees here!" She shouted, I'm surprised she even knows about the number one thousand.

"If that were true you would be dead." JJ snapped.

"No! I don't want to die!" Kelsey panicked.

"Well you're gonna die, if you don't go to sleep," hopefully this will make her shut up.

"No! I don't to die before I go to sleep!" She whined.

"You don't want to die huh? Then you have to sleep on the floor, it's the coldest place in here," get rekt scrub. She's gonna fall for it haha.

"Move!" She said getting off the bed to come with me on the floor. She placed herself completely on me.

"Hey I was here first you little chick," I said.

"No fair, you... You... Big chicken," she struggled.

"Chickens aren't the same things as ducks you know." JJ is on fire today.

"They're not?" She is actually confused.

I chuckled and said, "No they're not the same."

"Oh... That explains a lot, no wonder chickens are furrier," she said. Boy this girl doesn't know anything.

"They're not furry, they just have feathers that make the body of the chicken more-," I was interrupted yet again.

"POOOOOOFFY! Like your hair!" She pointed out.

"Hey! Your hair isn't any different than mine!"

"Mine is gold, your hair is blonde!" She doesn't understand the difference between gold and blonde either.

"For the love of ice crea-,"

"Where's the ice cream!" Kelsey said.

"Go to sleep already!" I said giving her my pillow.

"Sabrina it's hot here," she repeated. Ugh I'm not going to argue with her. I got up, got her own pillow, and started fanning her with it since I was too lazy to go look for an actual fan. Eventually she went to sleep, I gladly got on her bed and instantly started texting Hailey.

Me: Hai! Are you up yet?
Hailey: Aye!
Me: Kelsey is such an idiot.
Hailey: Lol why?
Me: So many damn reasons can you believe she thought ducks and chickens were the same things.
Hailey: Omg!
Me: How's Jimmy and his PE socks?
Hailey: Stinkier that ever.
Me: Guess what!
Hailey: Is it something about you and Andy?
Me: Nope.
Hailey: Tell meh already!
Me: The plan.
Hailey: The plan for what? To kidnap Chandler Riggs?
Me: No... Not yet.
Hailey: To kidnap Luke Hemmings?
Me: That's the second part of my original plan.
Hailey: Just tell me already!
Me: Fine.
Hailey: Yay!
Me: So my plan is, that once I win the lottery, I'm going to a 5SOS concert and buy the whole concert out. And it'll just be the two of us!
Hailey: Lol yeah! Then we could kidnap Luke!
Me: Yeah!

We play around like that. It's part of being BFFLs.

"Sabrina get off your phone I want breakfast!" Kelsey said as she laid on me yet again.