Chapter 15, Something Unexpected

Sabrina's POV.

Jake and I, we're walking around the JESSIE studio, exploring I guess. Since they told me to look around. There's a lot of different sets just for this show, I wonder how many different ones there are in this place.

I just can't believe that I'm either Cameron's love interest or Karan's love interest in the show. I swear if this role goes too far into me kissing Cameron, that will be the end of me.

I don't want Cameron to be my first kiss, especially after he's made out with so many girls, that's just gross. And they can't make me kiss him, not even on the cheek or the lips or anything. But I'm sure they won't make me do that, after all, it is a Disney show. How bad can it be?

I saw Cameron, and he walked up to me like nothing. Since I was with Jake, Jake grabbed my hand like nothing. Okay then...

"Jake, I think I could show Sabrina around," Cameron said.

"Cameron, I think I got this. Don't worry," Jake doesn't like Cameron either.

"Yeah, Jake already said he was gonna show me around," I lied.

"The director wanted me to show her around," Cameron smiled.

"Fine Cameron," Jake left. Today's gonna be a longggg day.

"C'mon Sabrina let's go," Cameron grabbed my arm pulling me gently.

"Bye Jake!" I waved making a pout. He pouted as well and waved back.

"Cameron quit pulling my arm," I said playfully.

"Sorry there's just something I wanted to show you." Woah, this place has a garden too. That's probably why every show has to have perfect flowers. That explains so much.

"What is this place?" I asked.

"Well I have to show you around, so I wanted to start off here," Cameron smiled. Okay, why is he all nice all of the sudden? I think I like it. No no no! I will not fall for him.

But he is kinda cute you know.

STOP IT!

I looked around the place oh my god. It's beautiful.

"Wow," I enjoyed the view. No I wasn't staring at Cameron in case you were wondering.

"Alright let's go," Cameron grabbed my hand and went all around the studio.

--------

Cameron showing me around wasn't as bad as I thought actually considering that Taylor and G fell for him that easily. Just wish I could forget his smile. Honestly.

I might as well will go see what Bradley's doing, I feel like those feelings I had for him are starting to disappear. But the feelings for Cameron just started to blossom like a flower. Did I just... Oh my god.

The Good Luck Charlie studio, was just a few seconds anyways.

Wow, I never thought everything would change if I didn't get the part. They changed Talia's character, in fact, her name isn't Talia anymore, it's Kit. What kind of a name is that!

When I walked in, everything was different. Ryan probably changed everything, knowing how she is I guess. They were already recording a scene when I walked in, wow so they changed the setting. Ugh how boring that must be. I wish I had someone to talk to right now. Bradley looked at me for a second, even though they were currently recording. Now they had to reset the whole scene just like nothing. Why did I even audition for anything?

I left the studio, I just can't see this, what if at the end of the episode Bradley and Ryan kiss. He wouldn't do that. Then I remembered he said we were just friends.