Chapter 25, Break Ups

Sabrina's POV.

I wasn't able to sleep all night, I kept thinking to myself the entire time. It was 6 a.m. I seriously couldn't sleep at all. I kept on thinking on how Peyton and I almost kissed. Imagine what would've happened if Bradley found out.

I'm so confused, do I like Peyton, or Bradley.

But last night was a near kiss situation, did I want it? YES I did, but I'm dating Bradley and it'd be like cheating. And I wouldn't cheat on Bradley... Wouldn't I?

--------

Peyton's POV.

I can't stop thinking about her. I don't even know why. Ever since last night, I couldn't stop thinking about her.

I'm gonna tell her how I feel. No matter what I have to do, she has the right to know. And I'm just going crazy for her, she's all I think about. No one else, just her.

Caitlyn's POV.

"Hey Milli did you know that Bars and Melody are coming near here soon," Milli has a huge obsession over Leo. She was still in bed, and I was at her house right now.

"When!" Her head shot up from under the covers.

"Next week." I said.

"Can we go! Can we go! Can we go!?!?" She fangirled.

"Fine, but you get the tickets-" Milli got out of bed and turned on her computer.

Bradley's POV.

Sabrina hasn't texted me. I'm starting to worry. I should text her. And I called her like five times last night.

Me: Hey

Hey! That's all I got! I feel stupid all of the sudden. I called her again, and again, and again. And she won't answer me still. What if she found out about the dare! Shoot, I forgot about that.

Sabrina: Hey we need to talk.

She found out!

Me: Oh sure, when?

I'm more nervous than ever now.

Sabrina: Later on today, around 4ish?
Me: Anytime works.
Sabrina: Okay.
Me: My place right?
Sabrina: Yeah.
Me: Bye Brini

She just left me on read again!

Well that went well. But now, I'm just worried. What if she dumps me for someone else? What if it's over? I'm worrying way too much.

Rowan's POV.

"Sam how much farther is your house!" I complained.

"We barely left like five minutes ago."

"Five! More like twenty-five!" I checked my phone, it was actually ten minutes since we started walking away from my house.

"So how are things with Patrick?" I asked.

"Oh you mean Peyton," she said.

"Peyton? Peyton! You like him?" I asked. Well I guess we can say he was kinda cute, but him?

"No, I meant Patrick! Patrick not Peyton!" I just smirked at her.

"So you and Peyton." I smirked even more.

"Fine you caught me, it's true," Just, why Peyton? Why not someone else, maybe I was a bit jealous but not much. He's cute, I don't like him that way though.

"Have you talked to him?" Okay now I'm just curious.

"Not really," She frowned.

"Oh, well have you gotten his number?" I must know.