Chapter 4, Planning

Sabrina's POV.

I woke up and realized I have been sleeping, on Bradley? That can't be, I remember sleeping on the couch, but I don't remember sleeping on him... Oh well.

Anyways... I couldn't move, in the table I could see I was getting a phone call, from Andy. I should be talking to him right now, but Bradley had his arm, over my two arms that were, "hugging him." I might as well just go back to sleep, besides it was around 9 about to turn 10 a.m.

I just went back to sleep and used Bradley as my pillow. Not knowing what I did, I hugged him more and actually laid my head on top of his shoulder, kind of near his head.

--------

Bradley's POV.

I finally woke up, and turned to my left since I felt something on me. It was Sabrina. I looked at her, she looked peaceful. I know that the whole dare thing was the wrong decision, but I didn't want to seem like an idiot if I were to say no. If I could just kiss her! She's all I could think about. She's just, different, in a good way though.

It was around 10 something by now. Sabrina started to look like she was gonna wake up. She then opened her eyes, we were a few inches away actually, so the first thing she saw when she woke up was me... I couldn't help but look at her eyes. We looked at each other for a few seconds.

"HEY!" Peyton came into the living room. She then moved to the opposite side of me, I guess Peyton coming in the room probably scared her.

I have an idea! I could make her audition for a part in Good Luck Charlie. (A/N I know the show already ended but, in this story the show is still going on!)

Even though we probably don't need one right now, the director would have to say yes, this would bring the shows rating higher and, I have a possibility of being able to give her, her first kiss.

"Hi Peyton," Sabrina smiled.

"Aren't you guys gonna eat?" Peyton questioned.

"Yeah." Peyton eventually left and Sabrina followed her to the kitchen. She turned back once.

"Aren't ya coming?" Sabrina waited for me.

"Oh yeah," I got up.

"Come on, grandpa!"

"Just. Give me a moment to regain my power," I walked really slow in my impression of an old man. She put an arm around me.

"Let's go, grandpa," she joked around. We went inside, and saw everybody stuffing themselves with food.

--------

Sabrina's POV.

After we ate breakfast I remember Andy called earlier. I rushed over to the living room and grabbed my phone. I had three missed calls from him, and he sent a message too.

Andy: Sabrina... Why won't you answer?
Me: I'm sorry I couldn't answer

I couldn't tell him I was with Bradley. He didn't reply, but it said that he read it. Wow.

I felt a head on my legs, since I was sitting down I looked down and saw Corey.

"Corey, you need a haircut." Even if he has great hair, a haircut it needed pronto.

"No, I wanna have my hair like yours," he said playing around with it.

"Corey, what are you doing?"

"Making your hair into a braid." He smiled.

"Why?"

"Because it's long," hah good point, Corey.