Chapter 21, Heart Breaks & Drama

Sabrina's POV.

From what I saw yesterday, it seems as if Cameron has a crush! He was all happy and joyful yesterday. Bradley and I almost kissed again. But we now know that we are only and forever be just friends.

Andy keeps on looking at me. We keep on having short eye contact moments. It's getting kinda awkward between us.

Most people think of their lives as a movie, or a story in a better word. There's always a down point in pretty much everything of course.

"Hey I think I gotta go home to get ready, see ya at the party though?" Rowan said going towards the kitchen.

"Yeah," I smiled following her to the door.

"Bye Sab."

"Bye Rowboat." I like that we have new nicknames for each other.

Everything was pure silence at this moment. Great huh?

"Are you guys coming to the party too?" Hopefully it isn't as quiet now.

"Yeah, well I am." Hailey said.

"And you Andy?"

"Sure I'll go." He said.

"I'm gonna go get ready," Hailey ran into the room. I think they're leaving tomorrow or the next day.

"I'm gonna go with her." Andy followed.

My phone got a new notification, a text message I think. Ugh but I had to clean up my mess right now.

Wait... It was Bradley what could he possibly want now. Not that I didn't wanna talk to him. I just had work I had to do right now.

Bradley: Hey :)
Me: Hi :)
Bradley: You're going to the party right?
Me: Of course, we all agreed on going didn't we?
Bradley: Oh yeah huh.
Me: Duh.
Bradley: I need to tell you something.
Me: What is it.

He called my phone and I answered it.

Me: Why'd you call?
Bradley: I couldn't do this through text.
Me: Yet you're able to tell me through call Brads.
Bradley: Yes. No. Yes.
Me: Bradley you're really getting me confused here.
Bradley: You're right.
Me: Duh.
Bradley: I can't do this through here.
Me: What'd you mean are you gonna go back to texting.

I went to the kitchen and slide the door open taking a step out.

"What are you doing." I asked.

"Something I should've done a long time ago." He said. This was just more confusing than ever. "I've never experienced anything like this, and I guess what I'm trying to say is that, I don't want this friendship."

The end of another friendship, that's just what I needed now. Awesome.

"Oh. I see, goodbye Bradley." I said already starting to walk back inside.

"Wait... What?" He made a confused face.

"I thought you said you didn't want to be my friend anymore."

"I wanna be more than just friends." He said.

"Oh..."

"You don't feel the same way do you." Dude.

"Bradley, you'll have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say that." I put my arms around his neck as he put his arms around my waist and twirled me. We hugged for around half a minute.

"So. Are we officially dating?" He asked. I interlocked my hand with his and smiled at him.

--------