𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 𝗧 𝗛 𝗥 𝗘 𝗘

Start from the beginning

♡︎𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘪𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 863,266 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝗽𝗮𝘆𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀 "𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖫𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋"

𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦!

𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙝𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘰. 𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯!

𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙮 ^𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘰! 𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯𝘯

𝙟𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘬 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯

𝙘𝙮𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙧 𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘺

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝘸𝘰𝘸

★☆★☆★

"Wow." I breath out.

I mean... my ass does look great.

"Skinny legend you are!" Nessa giggles, making me laugh a little.

"Thank you. But we need to do something about Chase." I said.

We decided a plan. I mean, Josh and Bryce were already planning a diss track, but we need to get Chase out of the show. Nessa took my back to my room so I could tell at least Annie so that she could help us.

"Alright, this is where I say goodbye. Text me if he contacts you again, okay?" Nessa raised her eyebrows in concern.

"I sure will. Thank you!" I smile then knocking on my door as she walked away.

Annie answered the door and immediately dragged me into the room. She started rambling on and on about how Hayden texted her again.

"Annie! I need to talk to you." I shouted to get her attention. I look around the room and see Payton is asleep on our bed and Asher is probably with some of the boys.

"Fuck, sorry. What is it? Oh shit, you're crying! Berkley don't cry! Please." She hugged me tightly.

All girls are the same when it comes to crying ha.

"It's Chase Hudson. He- he tried to touch me and get me to have sex with him." I explained.

"He what?!" Payton shot up from our bed.

I thought he was asleep?! What the hell!

"Payton! You weren't supposed to hear that!" I freak out.

"Berkley! Did he touch you?" Payton was mad.

"He did." I sob.

"Where?" Payton's voice got deep.

"My, um, between my legs with his hand. I stopped him before he actually did anything! I also might've punched him and broke his nose?" I chuckle at the last part.

Taking boxing was smart.

"Baby, he cant do that! Only I can." Payton pushes Annie away from me, making her fall off the bed with a thud. Payton enveloped me I to his chest with a hug.

"Thanks for that. I'm going to go tell Bryant." Annie smiled.

"Okay. Tell him I'll talk to him in a bit." I muffled into Payton's chest.

"I need to shower and his touch off of me me." I whisper.

"I'll get you clothes out. Go take a nice hot relaxing shower." Payton told me and I listened.