*57🔥 He took me to the sky

Start from the beginning

With desire.

Yoongi's large hands moved down from Hoseok's waist and towards the younger's ass slowly, too slow for Hoseok's burning body.

With both their lips still pressed against each other, Hoseok reached behind him and moved Yoongi's hands down to his ass, moaning loudly in Yoongi's mouth when the elder groped him.

Yoongi was the first to pull away, a devilish smirk on his handsome face, "Someones eager."

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "For you, yeah," he mocked what Yoongi had said before, which only had the frost elemental chuckling.

Yoongi pushed Hoseok back on the bed, his naked body pressed against Hoseok's.

He began kissing down Hoseok's jawline, the younger panting as he did, his chest rising and falling at quick pace. Yoongi's mouth moved down Hoseok's sun kissed neck, he left his own marks all over the fire elemental, so next time someone like Yezi would try and get in his pants they'd clearly see he was already taken.

Hoseok's back arched when Yoongi's tongue grazed one of his sensitive nipples. Hoseok's always been sensitive when it came to really intimate stuff, which was one of the many reasons why he was so loud when it came to sex.

Right now, was no different.

His hands flew to Yoongi's hair, gripping the strands tightly as Yoongi's tongue worked one of his nipples, and his other hand squeezed the other one with his thumb and forefinger. Hoseok's lips were parted, and he made no move to grab the the sounds that emitted from his mouth as Yoongi pleasured him.

"You're so sensitive," Yoongi commented as his tongue brushed against the other nipple, Hoseok only whining in response as his grip on Yoongi's white hair tightened.

Once Yoongi deemed Hoseok's nipples abused enough, he continued to move down his lovers body. Hoseok opened his eyes to look at his lover, who was already staring at him with his cat like eyes, which became more like serpent eyes as Yoongi continued to move down.

Before the elder reached Hoseok's dripping cock, Yoongi flipped Hoseok onto his stomach, the younger groaning at the pressure of his own body on his dick.

He felt Yoongi moved near his ear, shivers running down Hoseok's body as Yoongi bit at his ear lobe before kissing down his neck and spine. Yoongi moved all the way down, even going as far as biting down on one of Hoseok's ass cheeks while kneading the other one.

"My fucking god~" Hoseok moaned out when Yoongi did, his body becoming more and more sensitive by the second.

Yoongi smirked, grabbing the lube as he teased, "That's not my name, baby."

"And that's not mine, either" Hoseok retorted, which caused Yoongi to laugh.

The frost elemental leaned over to where Hoseok was facing the wall, he kissed the younger's lips briefly, "Right now it is."

Hoseok didn't have a chance to throw out another snarky comment as Yoongi stuck a lubed finger inside on him. Hoseok's body moved on its own as he stuck his ass up when his back arched, a breathy moan escaping him at the feeling.

"You okay?" Yoongi inquired, moving his long finger at a steady pace, Hoseok's body shaking every time Yoongi almost touched his prostate.

Hoseok nodded while biting on his bottom lip, muttering, "You can ad-add another one." he assured, which had Yoongi humming.

Trusting how much Hoseok knew his own body, Yoongi added another finger, now scissoring the younger open. Hoseok gripped the bed sheets, this a little more painful than before as Yoongi worked him open.