55🔥Risk it all

En başından başla

Victor, who still had a sprout of suspicion in him, sighed as he took the drink from her right hand, "Fine, but quit with defending those two."

"Alright," Fera agreed, shrugging as she took a sip of her drink.

She side eyed Victor as he drank his placidly.

Once she finished, she gave him one last smile, "I should get watching my people, see you later?"

Victor nodded, watching as Fera turned and walked away.

He completely missed the smirk that adorned her face afterward.

She walked up to SeokJin, since the male was assigned to her it didn't seem suspicious to Akida or the other marshalle's.

"Did it work?" SeokJin inquired as he sipped his un-drugged punch.

Fera nodded, raising her eyebrow with a smirk still on her face, "Like a charm, you can't taste the herb, you just feel sleepy. It should work in-" she looked at the watch on SeokJin's wrist, "20 minutes max, knowing Victor he'll have one of the guards i've already tipped off watch Yoongi and Songhee; which they won't do but they'll tell him they will."

SeokJin nodded with a smile on his face, "You're truly a genius."

"I know," Fera agreed, watching as Victor's eyes glazed over with sleepiness, Cashel having already assigned guards to his people.

So far, things were going to plan.

<><><>

Later into the ball, when Victor had gone, Cashel gone, and Fera and Yang the only official authority figures left in the ballroom, things began to take a turn.

Hoseok, who was laughing with Taehyung and Jimin, was startled when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

Turning around, he saw Yezi, Jimin scowling at her.

See, Jimin didn't bother trying to hide his emotions or how he felt towards certain people.

He didn't like Yezi.

Yezi was the girl, in the very beginning of the friends journey, who almost killed Yoongi when he was trying to control the vine.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow at her, "Can I help you?"

Yezi smiled at him, her hand on her hip as she stared Hoseok up and down, "Yes, can we dance?"

Hoseok, with his eyebrows close to his hairline, shook his head, "I'm gay-"

"And i'm bi, experimenting exists for a reason, Hoseokie," she interrupted without a delay, a sultry expression on her face.

Taehyung and Jimin's eyes twitched at the same time, the two noticing the fuming Yoongi on the other side of the ballroom.

Yoongi was glaring into Yezi's head, his eyes even morphing to their icy-white, Songhee quickly ran over to him and tried to calm him down. Yezi almost killed him and now she's trying to get into Hoseok's pants? Sure, she didn't know Hoseok was taken, but the male clearly rejected the offer.

She just kept persisting.

"Yezi, please, I've experimented enough," Hoseok assured, standing up, it's then that he looked at his fuming lover; Yoongi's jaw was clenched and his eyes weren't going back to brown.

Yoongi, meeting Hoseok's gaze, tilted his head towards the exit of the ballroom.

Hoseok nodded briefly, watching as Yoongi left the ballroom with clenched fists.

Yezi rolled her eyes, "C'mon-"

"I said no," Hoseok stated firmly, his eyes morphing to orange for a split second, "learn to take a hint."

With that, he left the ballroom.

The two got lucky that Yang was distracted with two of the guards speaking to her about something the others didn't care for.

<><><>

Yoongi was pacing one of the many hallways of the school, his anger morphing to plain old annoyance.

Hoseok, who had been looking for his lover, finally found Yoongi and let out a relieved sigh.

"Yoongi, you know-"

Said male didn't allow Hoseok to get a word out as he pushed Hoseok against the wall and crashed his lips onto the red heads; Hoseok, though surprised, placed his hand on Yoongi's cheek and kissed his lover back.

Hoseok pulled away with a small laugh, "Do you always get horny when you're mad?"

Yoongi licked his lip, chuckling a bit, "When it comes to you, yeah."

The two just stared at each other, Hoseok unable to read the look in Yoongi's eyes. It wasn't anger or annoyance, there was something else in those feline shaped eyes that Hoseok couldn't pin-point.

"Are you okay?" he asked his lover, who slowly nodded, that look not disappearing.

Hoseok leaned in and kissed Yoongi, slowly, expressing his love for the elder male. He didn't know if Yoongi felt some type of way because of Yezi, but he didn't want Yoongi to ever feel like he'd choose her over him.

When they pulled away, Yoongi said something that had Hoseok's stomach erupting with dangerous butterflies.

"I'm ready to risk it all if you are," there is no hint of amusement, or lying, seen in his dark brown eyes as the words slip from his parted lips.

Hoseok kept his eyes from widening, already understanding what Yoongi meant, "Are you serious?"

Yoongi nodded, standing in front of Hoseok with his hands on the youngers hip, "Did it seem like I was joking?"

Hoseok's heart leaped into his throat at the tone of Yoongi's voice, the desire his lovers voice held was something that had Hoseok's knees buckling. He pondered on this, was he actually ready to risk it all? To have sex with Yoongi to prove if the rumor was true or not?

And if it was, was he ready to potentially risk his life for his lover, the man he adored?

His shadow soulmate?

Yeah, yeah he was.

Hoseok swallowed the lump in his throat as he pulled Yoongi closer to him by his slim waist, "Let's do it then."

Yoongi couldn't stop the smile that formed on his face, he kissed Hoseok's lips once more before expressing, "I love you."

Hoseok laughed, allowing Yoongi pull him across the dimly lit hallways, the words escaped his lips easily, "I love you too."

a/n
yes, they're having sex next chapter, yes, I am writing the smut :) It will take up two chapters, first one Top Hoseok (56) Second one Top Yoongi (57)