𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 𝗧 𝗪 𝗢

Start from the beginning

On the phone was Instagram and it was on a post but he was too far to see. Josh sighed and mouthed 'check my insta'. I nod and turn back around, then took out my phone.

★☆★☆★

♡︎𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘭𝘶𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 823,278 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝗷𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘇 𝗂 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 𝗂𝗍

𝗷𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘇 𝗂 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 𝗂𝗍.

𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙮𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦!

𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙝𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝘪 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘰

𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘 𝘢𝘸𝘸𝘸𝘸

★☆★☆★

"Are you going cuddle me when we get to the hotel?" Payton's whisper made me jump. I bite my lip and look at him.

"Yes. I. Will." I grin from ear to ear.

Before I know it, his lips are on mine. It was a soft tender kiss and not long lasting. We stopped when we hear Josh and Bryce cheering. That caught the attention of some other passengers.

"Holy shit! They are dating?!" Bryce's eyes went wide.

"No! Now shut up!" I shout in a whisper type way.

"Oh shit." Josh hit Bryce's should and continued to laugh.

I cover my face in Payton's chest, hiding from the embarrassment.

★☆★☆★

After being on a plane for six and a half hours, we landed in the beautiful Honolulu, Hawaii.

The Lights Out Tour rented a bus for three days. Day one, we are just driving it to the hotel for the night because it's only six pm.

Tomorrow, we have our tour thingy. Then we are driving to some fancy restaurant and back to the hotel to relax.

The last day, we are goi g cliff jumping! I'm so excited for that! But after cliff jumping, we are going to a private beach. Then to the airport to leave for Alaska.

Alaska is a very beautiful place. My family and I visit there all the time. We even have a cabin in a small town called Wasilla. It's only an hour drive from Anchorage, which is where we will be.

"Earth to Berkley?" My brother waves his hand in front of my face. I slap his hand away from me and glare at him.

At the moment, we were all in the lobby waiting for our manager to get our key cards. Everyone that's old enough to have their own rooms and get their own keys by themselves already have their keys.

"I'm ready for a nap." Annie fell backwards on the couch. I laugh at her sleepiness. She's always tired.

After a few minutes of waiting, I got bored and forced Annie to take more instagram photos with me.