You exited the bathroom and saw Jungkook lying on the bed posing like 'draw me like one of your french girls.'

"Hehehe you are wearing nothing underneath. Nakey nakey."

"You are such a child."

Jungkook giggled and stared you down.

He eyed your legs and bit his lips. "I shouldn't have given you that pullover. You look hotter in my clothes. Gonna give you my shirt next time." A mischievous grin tugged on his face.

Jungkook took the dress from your hand, folded it neatly and kept it in his wardrobe. He then turned around and wolf whistled you while coming closer.

You again felt something happening in your lower stomach as he walked seductively towards you. His exposed torso and v-line weren't doing much help to control your hormones. "Would you mind putting something on?" You asked looking away, bitting your inner cheek. He chuckled and pulled you closer, looking in your eyes. "Can't handle my hotness?" You blushed as you felt your hear beating faster. His hands ran on your waist as he pecked your forehead. Jungkook's touch was so warm and comforting.

"It's indecent." You bit your lip.

"If this is indecent then the things that I wanna do to you are filthier, princess."

The man lifted you up and you involuntarily wrapped your legs around him. He hovered over you on the bed. "You are making hard to control myself y/n." He kissed you on your head and started moving down to your jaw. This time he wasn't kissing, he was sucking and licking on your skin. "You can stop me if you want." He gently said in your ear and continued to kiss your skin. You just shivered and tightened your grip on the hoodie. Jungkook smiled in your neck and kissed it.

As soon as he reached the base of your neck and bit it, you moaned. You gulped and cupped your mouth. Jungkook pushed your hand away. "Don't do that baby, wanna hear you." He started sucking on your throat as you gripped some of his hair in your fingers arching your back and gasping with pleasure.

Jungkook looked at you. "Like it?" You close your eyes and nod slowly. It was too embarrassing. "Stop getting shy y/n, it turns me on even more." You breathed deeply and release a huge sigh. He glided his warm hands on your bare thighs making you go crazy. You opened your mouth and whimpered getting wetter every second. His touch was making you feel fuzzy inside. Sweet and addicting.

The man spread your legs, nestling himself between them and peered down your legs.

"Don't look!" You whine and pull your hoodie downwards to cover your panties.

"Why? You have a cock?"

"Noo!" You try not to laugh. "I'm just not.......confident to let you. I don't look.....good....there."

"What do mean?"

"You won't understand......." You look away and sigh, mildly regretting about your decision to stay here.

This man....he appeared to be nice, kind and gentle.

But you did not know whether he was accepting.

He was wealthy. His standards could probably be superficial for all you could imagine.

"What won't I understand, hm?" He leaned over to kiss your jaw.

"Please don't......" You only whisper.

He hummed and slowly covered your thighs with his hoodie again. "Well.....you will let me when you trust me enough to be confident."

You smiled at him and he pecked your nose. "Pretty baby."