24

Author's POV

<time skip//beach>

Everyone arrived at the beach after a long bus ride.As usual, filled with singing and jokes with one another.There were occasionally bickering but that just goes to show how close they are.

They arrived at the beach that was very breath-taking in sight.The crystal blue waters also added to the charms along with the sun shining bright.

"Don't forget Sun Block please! SPF is important!" Eunbi nagged like a mom giving tubes of sunblock to the leaders.

The shoot was about to start after arriving at the beach.

"Were back here at Break Away!" Chaewon started MC'ing as the shoot started

"It's me, Minho-

"And Chaewon"

"Your MC's this evening" Minho finishing off his sentence

They both started reading off the script they read earlier.

"Chaewon-ssi, do you know what we're doing here at the beach?"

"I don't know Oppa, why?"

"We're finally going to taste the delicious Gimbap we made earlier this day!"

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's start the Russian Roulette!!"

The Gimbap creations were brought out by the staff's and put on the table, all cut and neatly placed looking tempting yet having a suprise in each.

Everybody hoped for the Green Team's Gimbap, as they had the best options of ingredients out off all of them.

They sent the Team Leader's to do a quick game of Rock, Paper and Scissors to determine the order.

One by one they would blindfold their eyes with a disgusted expression eat their Gimbap creations they made.Some were safe, and some were not.

"UHH WASSABI!" Hyunjin Shouted

"Mmm It's Hitomi's one, it's good" Yeji and Chaeryoung said

"I think I'm gonna' throw up" Said Felix disgustingly

After they all finished their Gimbap Russian Roulette, it was finally the time they were waiting for all along, the main reason they went to the beach today.

Some went to take some photos under ther sunlight to post on social media, some were splashing each other in the water and the others was burying Bang Chan in sand.

After a few hours, the camera and production team packed up to go as today's shoot was finally done.This however did not affect anyone else, as they had another hour to stay at the beach before going back to thr resort.

They finally had some privacy for themselves, as there weren't any cameras around.

Ryujin sat by the water's shoreline, splashing her feet a little, as she watches the others having fun.

Suddenly, a certain boy sat beside her, scaring her a little.

"Yah- you scared me" She playfully punched the boy

"Whatever scaredy cat.What are you doing here, you should have fun!" Byeomgyu said enthuastically to the girl

She just shruged and and started to look to the side, a little sulky.

"Hey, Ryu, what's the matter? You can tell me anything"

"Tell you anything?" She said sobbing

"Anything?" She faced him again, with a tear in her eyes

"Gyu, you.....you.... "

"What is it?"

"You're a Pabo!!" She suddenly said jokingly splashed water to him.

"Yah! You!"

They both chased each other, splashing water, both teasing one another.

From afar, everyone saw what was happening, but proceeded to ignore it as they thought they were just playing around with eachother.

Another couple also saw what was happening, just away from everyone else for their privacy.

"Those two sure make a good couple" Yeji whispered to Yeonjun

"You're kinda right actually" Yeonjun grabbed her hand, intertwining it with his.

"You're cute" She said

"I know" He jokingly answered

Yeji than rest her head on his shoulders, watching the beautiful sky above, while hugging him.