19

Author's POV

Byeomgyu dragged Ryujin all the way to the gardens just outside the banquet hall.It was a well lit garden with lights decorating around the edge of it.He finally spotted a place next to a pond that was a habitat of fishes.

They sat down on the ground eventhough they knew their attire would get stained."So, what did you want to talk about exactly? You dragged me out to the garden too" She said with a confused expression.She realized she was still holding his hand and quickly let go.

"I needed to do something, something kind off important" He said with a smile."What is that Gyu?" She asked him.

"Do you remember that night at the park, after practice?"

"Of course I do, it was surely a great time" Ryujin was really not the one to show signs of affection to the opposite gender but with Byeomgyu, it felt different

"And that time we had lunch and bowling"

"I remember that of course"

"Well, that made me realize something-"
He kneeled and faced the girl and lifted up her chin to face him."I-I like you, as more than friends" He proceeded to give her a kiss.

The kiss lasted a few seconds until they pulled back to catch some air.It felt like a zing suddenly appeared inside the hearts of both of them.It felt shockingly good, like the kiss they had at the park.

"Can I tell you something?" Ryujin said

"What is it?" Byeomgyu asked her

"I like you too" She said and she hugged him with her hands wrapped around his neck.The moonlight reflecting off them both made them look ethreal.

Ding

------------------------------------------------------------------
                           Choi Julia🌷

Where are you Ryujin? JYP wants to talk to us along with TXT.
Have you seen Byeomgyu? If you see him ask to come with you now!
It's urgent
                                                 Seen 9.28 PM

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh shoot, we lost track of time!" Said Ryujin while putting her phone back in her pocket.

"Why?"

"JYP wants to talk with our groups, come on!"

"But-"

"No questions asked"

They both ran back to the banquet hall just in time before JYP spot that they were both gone.

"What were you too doing" Asked Soobin who looked at his watch

"JYP and Bang PD are coming this way!" Yeji whisper shouted

JYP and Bang PD then arrived where they were and they all bowed to the two PD's

"No need for bowing, it's a dinner tonight, to have fun! Now, you must be confused why we called you here" JYP started talking.

Everybody nodded to his statement.

"We both agreed to let you have a collaboration for both your groups for a little recognition.You all are going on a trip to somewhere to film a variety show called 'Break Away' along with Stray Kids and IZ*ONE"
JYP added.

"It serves a purpose as a healing trip, to loosen your stress this year.Itzy will have a comeback soon, and so this trip will have you rest.However, be on your best behaviour as this show will be viewed by many.We don't want scandals of any sort since JYP's Dating Ban is still underway."
Bang PD said

"Sir, when will we leave for the show?"
Yeonjun asked politely

"Next week, so get ready! And may I remind and warn you all to be on your best behaviour!"
Bang PD nagged a little.

"If anything, leaders you know how to contact us, you may dismiss"

They nodded and bowed to the two PD's and walked back to their tables.

"How exciting! A variety show with my sister!" Chaeryoung's face lit up.

"Your so lucky Unnie!" Yuna smiled.

"It's going to be one heck of a trip" Said Lia

"But it's sure is worth it" Said Ryujin while her eyes traillng to a certain someone.