"Gyu!"
I realized who it was

"Oh my gosh Gyu I'm very sorry for what I did"

"It's okay...I was just tryna' help you and well you did that"
He pouted and emphasizes on 'that'

"Why would you sneak up on me anyway you know I hate that"

He continues to cross his arm and pretended to look angry while looking away.

"Gyu?"

No answers

"Gyu??"

Just silence

'Well, it's time to take matters into my own hands'
I thought

I swept his hair to the right exposing his forehead.I cupped his cheeks and made his face turn to me.That's when I realized that the corner of his lips were bleeding.

"God your lips are bleeding Gyu"

I poured out the rest of my undrinked coffee and washed the cup to fill it with water.I put the water on his bleeding lips to wash any running blood to avoid any infection and he flinched a little.

I wiped it with the tissue that I got from the café earlier.I reached my pocket for a band aid because I always keep one or two handy for practices because I know I'm bound to mess up.

I gently pat the band aid on the corner of his lips where it was bleeding.After I finished, he finally thanked me and said he wasn't even angry from the start and just wanted to see what would happen.

"Yah-you jerk"
I said playfully while smacking his shoulders

"I'm sorry"
He said with a giggle

"What are you even doing here? It's 3 in the morning"
He continued

"Long story short, I needed some air because we've been practicing for the Seoul Music Awards"
She replied

"Us too! I needed a snack but the others wanted to go back to the dorm so I went by myself.I went to this place a lot as a trainee.
This is where I go to relax my mind"
He said to her smiling

"Look at the moon, it's beautiful"
I pointed to the night sky to him

"You're beautiful-
I m-mean....

"Your cheesy"
I teased him

"You too"
He laughed

I don't know what came in my mind.My brain was like being controlled by something else.

I suddenly kissed his cheeks and after what I realized I did, I hid my face because I was embarrased.

"W-What was that for?"
He stuttered a little

"Im sorry Gyu, I didn't know what got into me and suddenly-

I was interupted by him when his lips touched mine.We finally let go for air after a few seconds.

A stain of scarlet creeped up my cheeks and even how my I try to hide it, he noticed anyway.

"You're so cute when you blush"
He said

"Yah-shut it"
I replied.

He got closer and hugged me.He signalled for me to rest at his shoulder.Even though I didn't want to, he insisted.

"It's getting pretty late right now, I'll you back to your dorm"
He said

"You don't have to because I don't wanna create unessecary fuss about this"
I replied

"Okay fine but stay safe"
He answered back

"C-can we stay like this for a minute? I feel safe like this but I don't know why"
I shyly said to him

"Gladly"
He looked at the girl beside him