Byeomgyu's POV

I finished getting what I needed in the bookstore when I realized I forgot to take some wallpaper for my locker.I chose one up with plain white and mint stripes.I walked over to the counter and waited in line behind a dark haired girl.She payed the cashier with her money and before she could take she politely thanked her.That's when I heard her voice and automatically knew who she was.

I quickly payed for my wallpaper and caught to her.Luckily not many were around, She was quite shocked to see me here.Turns out our schedule were matched as today was rest day for us and them too.I spoke to her about the usual, games and school.That was on of the many perks of Ryujin.She was not like the other girls in school that was fake to be liked and be popular and stuff.She was fun and not to mention caring to all.To be honest, when we were first year students at Hanlim. I'd had a small crush on her but after a while it was gone.

I asked her to come eat lunch with me since I knew Taehyun wanted to check out a novel that he's been looking for the last week.She replied yes but she texted Chaeryoung first about this.

"So, what you wanna' eat?"

"I don't know.Anything's good now.How bout' that buffet restaurant? It's good I promise!"

"Sure, food's on me"

"What? Why? I'll pay myself.I don't want to burden you anyways.We have not talked in forever yet you still insist to pay? I think not."

"Well, why wouldn't the man pay for the lady during the date-
I-I mean lunch together."
The words slipped out of my mouth and I saw her blush and I did too.

We tried to put behind the awkward atmoshere so I looked around.I saw a claw machine in the corner.I pointed it out to Ryujin who was still awkward from a the result of the tongue slipping earlier.

"Cool!
A claw machine.I always wanted a prize but never got one cause it was hard."
She said.

"What if I get you one?"

"Don't be too cocky Mister Smart Dreamy Handsome,
the machine's rigged.You're never gonna' win.
She mimicked.

"Fine."
I replied with a smile.

I put in the token and concentrated on a tiger plushy and to my suprise it went in and I got it!

"Congrats"
She rolled her eyes while showing off a smile.

"For you Queen Ryujin Of Doubtness"
I played and she playfully smacked my shoulder.

"Really?Can I"

"Sure whatever"
I replied.

"Let's get going now.Im hungry"
She said.

She grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the shop.It was unexpected but in a good way.
It felt like a electric shock that made me light up inside.

'She's beautiful' I thought