16

Author's POV

Three lovely young ladies stepped out of their van to enter school grounds.It was the 01's and 03 liners of ITZY.They had school today and all of them were okay with the situation.The year was settling down and the amount of award shows to attend decreases.

Itzy had a comeback planned at the beggining of March.They had to balance in some school time in their schedules.All of the three members split to their own classes.

Byeomgyu's POV

<English Class>

"Alright class you will take a pop quiz today!"

~sigh~

"Take out everything you need for the quiz.Chop chop, we don't have much longer"

The teacher then passed out the quiz on everyone's table.

'Oh god my pencil case'
I thought

"You don't have a pencil?"
Asked Ryujin who was sitting beside him

"No, I don't.How'd you knew"

"Got a hunch"

She grabbed a pencil and gave it  to me.

"Thanks"

The quiz started and ended very quick.It was not to difficult to say the least.The bell rang and I cleaned up my stuff to get to the next class.

"Ryujin, your pencil"
I handed it to her

"Take it with you, your pencil box is missing after all"
She shook her head

"Thank you"
I said to her showing a smile

We both waved and set off in the opposite direction.

<time skip//school end>

"Hyung, let's get going"
Shouted Kai

"Yeah, sure"
I said to them

"What do you think Yeonjun Hyung cooked for dinner?"
Taehyun asked

I shrugged as a response.

We spot our van to pick us up from school.We got on and I listened to some music until we arrived back at dorm.

All three of us stepped out of the van8 and walked all the way to our dorm.I opened the front door revealing Soobin Hyung doing yoga infront of the TV along with Yeonjun Hyung.

I went inside my room and changed my clothes.I quickly looked for my pencil box but I couldn't find it anywhere.

"Think Byeomgyu think"
I talked to myself while tapping my head

"Looking for this?"
Kai suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Yah-NingNing!!!!!!"
I chased him all the way to the living room and finally gave up at last.

"Never do that again"
I said

He just giggled as I went back to my room.I took out Ryujin's pencil and before putting it inside my pencil case, I looked at it closely first.

Her name was markered on the pencil.I saw teeth marks from biting.I've seen her biting her pencil when she gets nervous.It's a cute habit of hers.

I put the pencil inside my pencil case and left it on the table.I opened up my books and started to do some homework.

"What are you doing?" Taehyun came in with a glass of water.

"Some Maths.I have a test next week"

"Sooooo how'd it go with her"

"What her"

"Nevermind" He just smiled and walked away.

I got bored so I threw myself on the bed and opened my post.I scrolled down some social media through the bands Twitter account.

"Kids! Dinner!" Yeonjun Hyung's voice boomed inside the dorm

"Coming!" I shouted back.

Suddenly, Byeomgyu's phone that he left in the room ringed.

------------------------------------------------------------------
                     Hwang Hyunjin🐶

Hwang Hyunjin🐶
Hey dude, JYP invited us to a dinner with the company this weekend and were allowed to bring guests.Tell your members too!

He already discussed with Hitman Bang and he's gonna be there too.Looking forward to see you dude.
                                             Sent 8.34 PM

------------------------------------------------------------------