9

Seoul Music Awards 2020

Author's POV

Another music award in the beggining of the year.Itzy and TXT were still performing at the show.They were all in the dressing room all getting ready with Hair, Makeup and Wardrobe.

After the 'incident' at the park with Ryujin and Byeomgyu, they have gotten much closer and sparked something inside the hearts of both of them.

This however, they had to keep a secret because they didn't want anything circulating about them in the public since they were still rookies and if they mess up,
their careers could be at stake.

The shows were just about to start and Itzy were performing first.

"Girls!"

"You're on in five!"
Boomed the staff.

The girls who had just finished with Makeup quickly rushed to where the staff told them to.

"Your guys are on!"

"Go!"

As the show was going to start with Itzy, TXT were next in line.Backstage, watching the lively Itzy performance was a certain TXT Member

Byeomgyu's POV

She was beautiful wearing a black tanktop under a sheer crop top and completed with a skirt.Sure the stylists would give her skirts to wear from time to time but in reality,
she would rather prefer pants.

I looked at the TV screen showing their performance full of colour.

"Hyung, close your mouth or not a fly will get in"
Kai said

"Yah-whatever"
I said to him

Taehyun smirked because he was the only one who knew that the night incident at the park.

<flashback to a week ago>

"Soobin Hyung, I'm going out to the café down the street.I need me a muffin!"
Shouted Byeomgyu

"We're all going back to the dorm soon anyways"
Yeonjun said

"Then I'll go myself.I can manage"

"Whatever.Look out for sasaeng fans!"

"Okay"

Byeomgyu went out off the practice room and went down to the lobby.

"Hyung, I'm going with him.Is that okay?"
Taehyun asked both of his Hyungs

"Look out for him, would you?"
Soobin replied and nodded

Taehyun followed Byeomgyu from behind.He was going to just run over and tell him that he was following him but Taehyun knew that Byeomgyu had a lot on his mind that night do he didn't want to disturb him.

Byeomgyu still had not noticed the younger following him from behind.

Taehyun then hid behind a tree and let the older go into the café first.When he saw that Byeomgyu had finished buying, he saw that he went into the opposite direction to the park.

I was going to follow him when I saw Ryujin Sunbaenim when inside the café.He decided to come in only when the girl comes out.To his suprise, the girl also went the opposite way.

Taehyun went inside and ordered himself a drink and a brownie.He waited sat at the table at the end of the café to avoid anyone coming in.

He saw another girl come in the café he quickly put on his mask and bucket hat.He was shocked that the girl  asked to sit with him.She was also wearing a mask and a red cap.

"I know you're an idol.It's okay, I am too.She took off her mask and revealed who she really was.It was none other than Chaeryoung herself.

Taehyun also took off his disguise and asked her how she recognised him with a shocked expression.

"You're wearing a disguise too.It wasn't to hard to notice either."
She said

"What are you doing here?"

"My members were practising and Ryujin said she needed a stroll.I stayed back at our practice room while our members went back to the dorm.Lia Unnie texted me that Ryujin was still not home.I decided to check in on her."

Taehyun nodded.

"That's why I'm here too actually.In my case however it's Byeomgyu."

"You got that plushy I put on your desk the other day?"

"I did, thank you so much."

Taehyun took a sip of his drink and offered a little bit of brownie to Chaeryoung

"It's getting really late.I wonder where they gone off to?"

"I know where.Ryujin always goes to the park when she buys orders something here.I should know, I followed her sometimes."

"Great! Shall we both go?"

Chaeryoung blushed at the statement but quickly hid it

"Sure"

They both walked out off the café wearing their disguises again.They would not want anyone seeing them and have a misunderstanding.

They arrived at the park and saw Ryujin putting on a band-aid on Byeomgyu's face.
They hid behind a bush and to their luck, the two still had not noticed that they were there.

Chaeryoung and Taehyun watched secretly behind the bush what was happening.They listened to their conversation.They both hid their head behind the bush again, afraid that they will get spotted.

When they peeped again, they saw the other two kissing and the hugged eachother.The eyes widen in shock as they witnessed what happen.

"Holy Moly"
Muttered Chaeryoung under her breath

<flashback end>

"Boys!"

"You guys up next!"

"Let's go guys!"

As they were backstage to step on the stage, Itzy were just finished and getting down.Taehyun saw Byeomgyu smiling at Ryujin and he eyed Chaeryoung to signal her to look at the two.

'The boys in love'
He said with a low voice

Byeomgyu who was infront of him heard what he was saying.

"What you say?"

"Nothing"
Taehyun gave a smile