20

Byeomgyu's POV

<time skip//next week>

I woke up early at 4 AM so that I wouldn't have to line up to get into the bathroom.I took a shower and did my usual morning routine.I'd wear only casual outfits at the airport since our flight takes off at 6 AM.

I went out of the bathroom to hear somebody already boiling some water.It was Taehyun of course, who was also an early bird to avoid last minute shower.

After I finished putting on my clothes, I put out my already packed luggage beside the front door so I wouldn't forget.Then, I opened the light in the bedroom to wake up the Hyungs and Kai.

<time//skip>

We arrived at the airport just in time to check in our luggages and board the plane.The seats were already arranged with the boys infront and the girls at the back.I couldn't but help peeked a little at the back to see that person.

I sat next to Yeonjun Hyung while Taehyun and Kai sat together.Soobin Hyung sat alone.

I put on my earphones to get my mind off stuff that is happening lately.Yeonjun Hyung is sleeping as so I didn't want to disturb him and waking him up.

"Byeomgyu-Ryujin asked me to pass this to you." Somebody tapped my shoulder.I took out my earphones and looked up to see Jisung Hyung.

"Thank You Hyung" I said to him and he returned to his seat.It was a chocolate bar and on it was an attached note

A chocolate bar for you weirdo.You look tired so eat up and sleep

I smiled reading the note and looked back.She also had earphones on and her eyes was closed.I quietly mouthed a thank you in her direction eventhough I knew she couldn't hear it.

I ate the bar and placed the note in my pocket.I yawned and figured that I needed a bit of rest before landing so I closed my eyes to power nap for a bit.

<time skip//arrival>

Ryujin's POV

I woke up due to the rough landing of the plane.I rubbed my eyes and woke up Yuna who was also sleeping beside me.My stomach started gurgling meaning that I was very hungry.

Everyone went out of the plane and into the arrival hall and to the conveyer belt to get our checked in luggages.I got mine and quickly returned to my members.Chaeryoung was talking with her sister while the others were checking their phones.

We all put on masks, hats and glasses because papparazi is going to be everywhere.We were taking a bus to the filming site of the variety show together.

On the bus ride, it was very lively filled with singing.They even played some games even before filming starts.The bus sure was noisy and good thing the managers didn't have to signal us to be quiet.

After a long session full of music and jokes, we had finally arrived at the resort for the filming.We were told that it would start at
5 PM and it was only 10 AM right now so we could explore the city.

The girls would share a big suite with 5 rooms.2 rooms had 2 bunk beds,2 rooms had 1 bunk bed and a single bed and the other had 2 single beds each.We quickly went to check out the rooms before exploring the city.

"This place is huge!"
shouted Wonyoung

"Even huger than the dorms!"
added Yuri

"The beds are more comfy too!"
boomed Yena

"We should probably work out the rooms situation right now?"
Yeji exclaimed

"Good idea Yeji, how bout' rooming up with me? Leaders with Leaders?"
Yeji agreed to the leader of IZ*ONE

"Sakura Unnie, Hyewon Unnie and I will take the other room with one bunk and a single bed so the rest can decide"
Chaeyeon added

"JoYuriz assemble! Minju you come here with us!"
Shouted Yena

"That leaves Yujin Unnie, Nako Unnie and Hitomi Unnie with me"
Wonyoung smiled

"Itzy's remaining members take up one room!"
I said

"Perfect"
Said Eunbi

"Right, we have plenty of time before the shooting starts...who wants to go explore!"

Some arms were up and some were down.

"Okay everyone, be safe, all in groups, who wants to stay here and check out out the pool, you may.Explore the city? No problem.
Be back on time for dinner however, we will be having it with the boys."
Exclaimed Eunbi

"Okay!!"
Everyone said in unison