22

<time skip//after Meat Wars>

Author's POV

Everyone had finally finished the hunt of meat of the resort and they would be finally eating.Each team sat at a table with a grill and some add-on dishes.Team Red won overall as they collected many meats and also won more side dishes.

Tommorow was going to be just a relaxing as tommorow's episode focused everyone at the beach near here.They were going to be filming from morning till the evening but have an hour or two by themselves without cameras around.

Everyone looked pretty tired after the Meat War as they were running around the resort.The girls and the boys all went back to their dorm that night to catch some Z's before tommorow's episode.

The girls dorm was a little noisy that night because everybody was picking what they would wear tommorow.

Sure, the stylists were fitting them with sundresses and a few more accesories here and there, but they picked out bathing suits that were appropriate to be shown on
camera since kids watches these too

The boys didn't seem to matter as they all were also fitted with the stylists tommorow.
As soon as everybody took a bath, rooms were darkened because of closing the lights.Some checked their social media's before sleeping.

Today was the first half of the first episode meanwhile tommorow was going to be the other half.They had 4 days to relax here, and they all wanted to make the most of it here.

_

Byeomgyu felt really thirsty before he fell asleep.He went to check the fridges and cupboards of the dorm to see no water in sight.

Changbin was just going out of the bathroom after bathing and Byeomgyu asked the Hyung where the bottles were.

"I think Minho Hyung put them at the kitchen before"
He answered while putting on moisturizer

"Thank you Hyung!"
The younger one said

The kitchen was situated in between the boys and girls dorm and was put all the food they bought as they all agreed to share.The fridge in the dorms weren't big enough so they put them here.

Other than that, the kitchen was also where breakfast was held every morning before the shoot.Everyone has breakfast here as Eunbi or Chaeyeon cooks in the morning.

Byeomgyu entered the kitchen and opened the lights.He went into the pantry and grabbed a bottle of water and some crackers that Bang Chan bought earlier.He sat down on the table and started to eat.

He played his phone as no one was there to talk to.After a little while, he finished the cracker and wanted to go when he heard the door being opened.

It opened to reveal a certain dark haired girl he knew.

"Gyu? What are you doing here?"
Ryujin asked him

"You too"
He answered the girl

"Fine fine, I got hungry and wanted some snacks and everyone else is sleeping." Ryujin sat down next to the boy and ate the last of his crackers.

"Get your own"
He playfully said

She just giggled looking at the boy and she figured messing with him would be fun.

Just then, the door knob let out a sound.The pair quickly hid under the table to avoid anyone suspecting anything weird from them.

The person did not notice the two under the table luckily, he got to the cupboard and grabbed something and proceeded to eating it while walking.

Byeomgyu wanted to peek on who it was but if he did, the person would spot him right away.

The person went out of the kitchen and closed the door behind him.Ryujin, who was
hugging Byeomgyu as the space under the table was tight, quickly let go and brushed her shirt off.

"You smell like Pine"
Ryujin said to him

"Thanks, I just took a bath"
He answered with a smile

Before leaving, she grabbed a can of soft drink with a bag of chips and kissed Byeomgyu's cheeks before going out the door.

"Night Lame-O"
She giggled

He stood there frozen with a blush appearing on his cheeks.He shook it all together and cleaned up the place before leaving.

All he could do that night was smile as he remembered what happened.