14

Author's POV

They had just arrived at the JYP Lobby.Byeomgyu has been in here a couple of times and all those times, he was amazed by the atmosphere around here.

They set off to the Idol's Leisure Centre where the said bowling alley was located.They both changed their shoes for something more comfortable.

"Ryujin!"

The girl looked over to who was calling her and she knew too well who it was.Standing and waving, there stood Hyunjin from Stray Kids.Accompanied by him were also his two other members Jisung and I.N.

"Over here Ryujin!"

"Who's the guy behind her?"
asked I.N

Byeomgyu then took off his mask and cap revealing his face to the Stray Kids members.He then bowed as a sign of respect and greeted them nicely.

"Byeomgyu from TXT? Wow your classy Ryujin.You're boyfriend?"
Jisung proceeds to ask

Both of them blushed hearing the statement.

"He's not Oppa, he's just a friend from school"

They all nodded in response.

"You guys start the game.I want to get snacks, you guys want anything?"

They all shook their heads and continued playing with an addition of Byeomgyu and Ryujin.

"Suits you guys"
Ryujin waved

Byeomgyu knew Hyunjin and I.N so making friends wasn't a big deal.He was caught completely off guard when Hyunjin asks him about his relationship with Ryujin.

"N-Nothing important Hyung.We are just classmates, that's all"
I shook my head

"I feel like you had a strong connection"
I.N said teasingly

"Don't misunderstand, we are just close friends"

'Friends that want to be more than friends'
I muttered slowly

"What were you guys talking about?"

Ryujin got back from the snack bar with some soft drinks and a large bowl of nachos.

"One for you all"
She threw the soft drinks

"Here, have some nachos Gyu"
Ryujin asked the boy

"Since she's here, let's start playing then!"

The game began and they all went against each other.The winner would have the rights to brag and they all wanted it.

Byeomgyu was suprisingly good at bowling and got lots of strikes.Everytime he shoots the ball, Ryujin couldn't help but wow in amaze as she sees him throw an accurate shot.

Ryujin on the other hand, always had a knack for bowling.She had been playing ever since she was a kid with her dad.The match was neck and neck between Ryujin and Byeomgyu who was tied for first.

At last, with the scores being counted, they both won with tied scores.They of course also won the bragging rights, which Ryujin used immediately after the results had come out.

"You're a really good player Byeomgyu"
I.N complimented

"Beginners luck.That's all."
I smiled back

"Oh shoot it's late.Come on guys, we need to go.Chan's gonna scold us"
Han looked at his wrist watch

"Oh yeah, we need to go, bye!"
Hyunjin waved with I.N

They then disappeared from the alley and Ryujin turned to Byeomgyu.

"Good game"
She puts her hand out to shake his hand

To her surprise, he pulled her and put her in his embrace.

"Likewise"

Ryujin pulled away from his hug and hid her blush.

"I had a really good time with you today"
Byeomgyu said

"It's still early to go home, let's go to the diner here downstairs"

"Ah yes, the famous JYP's organic food, how if somebody finds us together?
I'm scared it'll cause rumours"

"There's a special idol room silly"
She playfully punched the boy

"Come on let's go"
She grabbed his mask and cap and put it right back on his face and head.She grabbed his hand and dragged him to the diner.Luckily, not many were around.

Byeomgyu's hand feels warm and comfy in hers.He wishes for this day to never end.