7

Library

Author's POV

kringgggggggg

The sound of the school bell signalled the end of the school day.Byeomgyu and Ryujin however would have a change of schedule today.They both spoke to their managers for the school assignment and to their luck,
they agreed but they have to be back as soon as possible and avoid any unecessary scandals.

Staying after school wasn't Byeomgyu's favourite thing to do.Sure he'd been in and out of detention but those were all during break.Staying after school to do homework today didn't seem so bad since he had a companion.

Before going to the Library, he wanted to treat Ryujin.He went to the cafeteria's vending machine and bought two chocolate milks.He knew the girl liked the drink so thats why he bought it.

There a strict No Eating and Drinking Policy in the Library but he always did anyway but just away from the Librarian's eyes.He sneaked the cold drinks inside his bag and headed off for the Library.

Ryujin was already there by the time he arrived.

Byeomgyu's POV

"Yah-why are you late?"
Ryujin said to me with a clearly annoyed tone.

"Thought I get you something to drink so you dont sleep"
I said sarcastically

"Whatever"
She playfully smacked my arm

"Let's get this thing over with shall we?"

<skip time//work is finished>

I mouthed a loud sigh as I put down my pen.The work was never hard in the first place but I kept getting distracted while I do work.We both finally finished and I could feel my arm like being cramped because of writing.

"Gyu? What are you staring at?"
Ryujin asked waving her hand

"Nothing"
I shook my head

"Hey Ryujin,
wanna' go have lunch sometimes?"
I asked her shyly

"S-S-Sure"
She stuttered and put her head down as her cheeks blushed.

"I need to go"

"Bye"

"Bye"

<skip 1 week>

Authors's POV

Next week is gonna be the Seoul Music Awards.Itzy were gonna' be peforming and so is TXT.

Itzy were in their Practice Room rehearsing the show.It was already late into the night but they were still dedicated.However,
as they got tired, they knew they needed a rest.

Ryujin figured she wants a little snack before sleep eventhough it was closing in at 3.00 am in the morning.Fortunately, this wasn't the first time she did this and there was a café just nearby and it was not too far from the dorms either.She told everyone she needed a stroll and they let her.

Ryujin's POV

"Text us if you need anything kay' unnie?"
said Chaeryoung

"Alright"
I said

I went out from the practice room and walked to the café to get myself a coffee and a pastry.As I was walking to the café,
I noticed it was chilly.Good thing I wore a jacket and not I could've been frozen.

I stepped inside the café and the aroma of coffee hits my nose and to my delight,
there were no one around.I ordered my favourite butter croissant and a cup of warm coffee.

I know the perfect place to eat since as I said, this wasn't the first time I did this.
Near the café was a park and they have a beautiful view of a river.I'd sit down on the bench at the park to look at the greenery to clear my mind.

I took a sip of my coffee and even though it was warm, the weather was getting chillier by the second.I keep drinking the warm coffee to gain heat.

Suddenly, a jacket covered my shoulder.I was shocked of whoever it may was and it was late at 3 in the morning.I punched the person right in the face and he fell to the ground.

"Welp, so much for helping"
The voice said