5

Author's POV

Ryujin and Byeomgyu went out for lunch together at a buffet restaurant.Byeomgyu handed in an ID at the receptionist.He was told by Taehyung that give this ID if you wanted a little more privacy since well they were idols anyway.He put two and two together when he realized that he uses this card for privacy when taking Tzuyu on a date.

They ordered their food and ate.At the same, they would continue to goof around each other.They have known each other since they were in the same class and just being like this reminds of them before debut and freely talking to the opposite gender.

They had a blast hanging out with each other.They talked for god knows how long.They felt comfortable with each other.
Time of course, didn't wait for them.The clock striked 1 and Ryujin had to go home.

"Can I have your number Gyu?"
Ryujin asked.

Beomgyu was caught off guard as he thought her calling him "Gyu" was cute.
Byeomgyu shook off his thoughts and nodded giving her the number.

"I need to go, text me later if you're free!"
She exclaimed before leaving.

He waved and happily watched the dark haired girl dissapear out from his sight.
He stood up and left to find Taehyun.Byeomgyu of course knew where he was,
the bookshop.

Byeomgyu quickly got into the elevator to go up to reach to bookstore.He went in to find Taehyun reading a novel called Rosy Cheeks.
He blabbered non stop for the book and finally found a copy.The novel was an amazing read people said and it was written and illustrated by Son Chaeyoung from Twice.

Byeomgyu pulled down the book to find Taehyun staring at him.

"How's your date with Ryujin Sunbaenim?"

Byeomgyu was in shock.There wasn't anyone there and suprised that he knew.He asked the younger where he found out and to his suprise Taehyun anwered another member of Itzy was also here and wanted to find her member.

"You better shut up bout' this"
Byeomgyu said to Taehyun.

"Fine fine but you owe me!"
Taehyung chuckled and the older smacked him playfully.

"Yah this kid.Come on let's go home."

The two the went out of the shop and took an elevator ride and called the manager to let them know they are don for the day.

They safely arrive home and they were too tired to speak.