2

Byeomgyu's POV

TXT went home with the "Rookie Artist Of The Year Award" after being nomanated for 3 awards.We were satisfied and proud of ourselves and will strive to work harder.

We were very tired when we went home lasr night.The ride home in the van was very quiet.When we arrived, no one spoke a word.Soobin Hyung and Yeonjun Hyung went to the kitchen to drink some water while the maknae line all plopped onto bed.

<a/n Everything in this book is fictional and there are no specific timelines>

I woke up early because I needed to go to the toilet.As I finished and washed my hands, I put myself into bed seeing all my members asleep.I turned on my phone that was charging beside to see the time

6.12 a.m

It's already 6 in the morning and might as well don't sleep.I was scrolling Twitter on the band's account while being careful not to like or retweet anything.He opened trending section and saw #GDA2020 was popular.He opened and scrolled through fan's Tweets of their performance and many other artists.

He came across ITZY's performance during Day 1 of GDA.He focused his eye on a certain short and dark haired girl.He remembers the skinship between the two at the backstage of the venue.He smiles widely seeing her on the screen...

"Hyung,
What are you watching and smiling so much?"

Taehyun, who also woke up early saw his hyung smiling infront of his phone.He sneakily glimpsed at the older's phone only to see ITZY's Performance.

"Yah! Taehyun-ah don't sneak up on me like
like that!"
I whisper-shouted.

He giggled and proceeded to ask about the video I was watching to which I replied nothing.He finally left me alone as I deleted the history of my searches but something tells me he knows something.

I went to the kitchen and drank water and grabbed an apple.I went out to the living room where Taehyun was already there.We opened the TV and started watching it.There really weren't any fun channels in the morning so I stayed on my phone.

×Skip time to 8.15 a.m×

Everyone woke up from sleep and as planned, today was a rest day!

But first,
We had to go to the Big Hit Building because Bang PD-Nim wanted to talk to us a whole.He asked our plans because he's our second dad and cares so much for the rookie group."Yeonjun and Soobin, you may dismiss.I want to discuss something with the rest."
Both Yeonjun and Soobin bowed and left leaving the Maknae Line in the office.

"You three will be attending school starting next week and please get yourselves ready.
Hanlim Multi Arts is a good school and your status as idols should be well there.The students have respected privacy and knows the protocol for idols.So please behave and keep in mind your schedules are really busy and school has to be attended when the schedules is free.Got it?
You may dismiss."
Bang PD-Nim then smiled and the Maknae Line bowed to him before exiting his office.

"School huh? Said Kai in a less enthuastic way.

"Come on! It'll be fun!" I said to NingNing while Taehyun nodded.

We met the Hyungs waiting for the van.Fortunately as we almost reached where Soobin Hyung and Yeonjun Hyung were at,
the van also arrives.

We hopped on and the manager asked us where we all wanted to go.Soobin Hyung and Kai will stay back at the dorm eventhough we insisted he come with me and Taehyun to buy school stuff.Yeonjun will go for a movie with his old school friend.We all said we can all manage by ourselves and so the van left us at the dorm.