12

Byeomgyu's POV

"Byeomgyu-Ah, Bang PD wants to see you now!"Soobin shouted

Soobin shouted

Soobin shows the picture of articles trending on the internet.

Byeomgyu was very shocked to see this.He opened Twitter on his phone to see tons of articles filled his page all about him and Ryujin.

He saw the comments down in the articles and most of them were saying how Ryujin does not deserve him and such.This was bad,
they were still rookies.Her dating ban had not end yet.

Byeomgyu got ready to leave and meet Bang PD for the talk.He knew it was about this scandal.He went inside the van and was intruded with loads of questions with the manager.

He looked out the window to see a giant blue "JYP Entertainment" sign.He arrived, wearing a mask and cap to hide his identity.

He arrived at JYP's Office.He saw a familiar face crying infront of the two bosses.

"I'm here"
I bowed to JYP and Bang PD

"Great, let us start.Ryujin, I thought I made it clear, no dating for three years.It's a basic rule for idols here, how could you not remember?"
JYP said sternly

"I'm so sorry Sir.I got carried away with my feelings.I never make this mistake ever again"
She answered between sobs

"Your careers are in jeopardy, you're still rookies too.Dispatch got to you faster than me.We have to release a statement saying both of you are not together."
JYP added

"I'm so so sorry for my mistake"
I said

"I know I didn't put a dating ban because I know that you want to find love too.I expect you to have boundaries and conceal those feelings in public so no scandal ever happens."
Bang PD said while crossing his arms

"You two will not see each other again after this.We will change both of your contacts after this issue has cleared.Do you know how  hard is to deal with this?"
JYP added

"N-Not see each other again?"
I stuttered

"Yes"
Both of the PD's said in unison

"I expect both of you to listen to what's best for you and move on.Your careers are in stake.Avoid any interaction between the two,
got it?"

"T-THIS IS NOT FAIR.IDOLS SHOULD NOT HAVE TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS.MY HEART KNOWS WHAT IT WANTS AND IT LOVES HER!"

"Byeomgyu....dont please"
Ryujin said sadly

"NO, I DEMAND THIS THING TI BE WORKED OUT, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU BOTH SAY!"

"BYEOMGYU!"
Ryujin slapped me hard

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

My body rose up quickly from my bed.Sweat was rolling down my forehead.
I touched my cheeks to feel it and yet there was no pain and it was not red.

'It was all a dream, thank god"
I touched my chest.

I opened my phone to see no articles.I look at the time,

9.34 a.m

I climed down from my bunk quietly.I went to the bathroom.I washes my face with ice cold water and slapped in once or twice.

I went out to see breakfast already cooked by Taehyun.

"Taehyunieee"
I hugged Taehyun

"Wow what is this? I talked to you yesterday, you already miss me?"
He mocked

"Yah-no I don't miss you"
I said

"I just had a nightmare last night and I am grateful that it didn't really happen"

"What dream?"

I proceded to tell him all about my dream and why I woke up in a rush.

"That explains why you were moving while you sleep."

"Was it that noticable?"

"It was so noisy, Yeonjun Hyung wanted to sleep on the couch because of you"
He pointed at the oldest at the couch

"I didn't notice him.Have to say sorry later."

"You know, you dream about her, meaning you remember her always"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean Ryujin you silly Hyung.Just think about it, you dreamt of her and you literally stalk her all the time....."

"Yah-that's not funny"

"You like her.Like like her like her.I would say to confess but they have a 3 Year Dating Ban and all"

"I hate to admit it but you're right"

"You should ask her out today, she has no plans anyway"

"How'd you know that?"

"Chaeryoung texted me"

"Wahhh our Taehyuniee is texting with a girll"

"Don't act like you don't do that too.Anyways, ask her Hyung"

"You think so?"

"Just do it in private so what happened in your dreams stays in that head of yours"

"Your right, I should.I'm hungry, you cooked?"

"Yes, dig in.I wanna' go bathe."

"Okay"

I thought about what Taehyun said earlier.Maybe I should take her out.I opened my phone and texted her.

'I hope this goes well'
I thought