6

Hanlim Multi Arts

Ryujin's POV

Gosh here comes the 'long awaited day'
I mean school can be fun but sometimes it's stressful for someone who is an idol and a student.Atleast I know i'll graduate this year with Chaeryoung.

We arrive and the van drops us off as usual.Everyone's excited for this year I guess.I quickly went to my locker and luckily it just beside Chaeryoung's.

"Need to go I have Dance"
Chaeryoung said holding her dance clothes.

I remembered I have English and so took out what I needed.Since this was the second week of school,
I had to sit with whoever was also absent on the first week but if there wasn't I'd sit alone.I wouldn't mind though.

Then it struck me,
Byeomgyu didnt attend the first week and he's in the class with her.Usually I'd panic with boys because well dating bans and scandals but Byeomgyu was different.

As I was gazing out the window,
Somebody nudged my shoulder.I quickly snapped out of the daydream I had and looked up.It was Byeomgyu and because of no other seats empty he would have to sit beside me.

"Good morning class."
Miss Min entered the class.

Everyone stood up, bowed and wished a good morning.

"Okay class,
how are the pairing book reports I sent you home with last week?"

"Finished!"
The whole class shouted.

I raised up my hands and said that me and Byeomgyu were absent last week.

"That's not a problem.I'll give you a week for this assignment.Hee Young would you tell them what the assignment was about.I'll continiue with my class then."
She replied.

"Sure thing Miss"
Byeomgyu said politely

I lightly tapped the desk behind me and asked Hee Young about the assignment.She handed me a note that she wrote earlier.Very expected from on of the smartest girls here.I thanked her and turned around again.

'Read the copy of novel she gave us last year till' page 132 and write a book report in pairs.You and Byeomgyu are pairs by the way since you didn't come last year"
The note that was written on a piece of paper

"Looks like we have to do work huh"
I whispered to Byeomgyu and handed him the note

He nodded in my suprise.I thought he was going to say to do this individually but guess I was wrong.

"Today after school?"

"I don't have any plans so I don't see why not."
I replied