15

Author's POV

They entered the Idol's Only part of the diner.They were greeted with staffs and chefs alike.The place was remotely quiet today and the diner was empty.

They both went to see the food options and finally settle in for something to eat and drink from their so called 'date'

"You go here a lot?"

"Not really actually.People come from outside just to eat at the famous 'JYP Organic Diner' so eating here would cause quite the stir if you know what I mean"

"Oh, that's why"

"Where are you're other members?"

"Yeji Unnie had plans, so did Lia Unnie, Chaeryoung went out with her family and Yuna went shopping with Yiren from Everglow.How about yours?"

"Yeonjun and Soobin Hyung had plans also,
Taehyun and Kai just stays at home playing games."

When I heard that Yeonjun Sunbae also had plans, my mind reversed back to the night I found that album.

"What are you daydreaming about?"
He waved his hand

"Can I tell you something crazy, you have to promise not to tell anyone"

"Sure"

"The other night, I texted Yeji Unnie to borrow her medicated balm because I had a headache.She told me to find it in her drawer.The medicated balm wasn't to only thing I found-

I looked around and whispered

I found an album and in it were photos of Yeji Unnie and Yeonjun Sunbae with little sweet capstions that can make you barf"

His eyes widen in shock.

"So that means they are dating?"

"Maybe so, Yeji Unnie saved his number as Junnie💝 so...."

"Come to think of it, he has a contact in his phone named My Cat Eyes💅🏻, I've been teasing him sometimes about that."

The two spent forever talking to each other, teasing, playing around.Ryujin looked at the clock hung on the aesthetically pleasing walls of the café.

"Gotta run, come on I'll lead you to your van"

"Yeah, it's getting late"

They both put on their disguises to not be spotted by anyone.Fortunately, they were just in time as both of their vans were there.

They both hopped on the van.Byeomgyu's ride was pleasantly quiet whereas Ryujin's was as usual, noisy from all the bombarding of questions from the manager.

Ryujin safely arrived home and opened the front door with the spare key she had.She opened to reveal Chaeryoung and Yuna watching TV.She sneakily tip-toed to her shared room with Yeji and sat down on her bed.

She plopped on her bed taking off her beanie she had on.Suddenly, something came out under her bed and made her scream slightly.

"How's you're date?"
Lia Unnie crawled from under my bed

"Unnie, you scared me."

"Yeah I did.Gotta' check that off my bucket list."

"Whatever.How'd you know about my date? For you knowing, it was just a lunch"

"I had my sources"

Lia scurried out of the room.Ryujin was confused to how she knows.The only person who knows was Yeji yet she only told the leader she needed some air.

Ryujin bathed to get rid of the sweat.She wore some more comfy pajamas and she felt much better.

Her mind remembered what Lia Unnie said.
She texted Byeomgyu to let him know what happened.

He said that he only told one person and that was Soobin.How Lia Unnie knew was a mystery indeed.