Chaeryoung's POV

"I cant believe today's a free day!!!!"
Yuna shouted as her arms were up in the air.

"Okay Maknae you can stop shouting now.We are all next to you."
Said Ryujin

"So what are we all doing today girls?
I have a plan today with my old friend so Im not available till' I come home"
Yeji asked and announced to everyone.

"Me and Ryujin will go school shopping cause' school starts next week.Wanna come with Yuna?"
I said

"Pass, Im going out with Lia Unnie.She's treating me today!"
She replied.

"She forced me and plus I dont see why not.
Lia rolled her eyes to Yuna.

"Great!
Everybody has plans.Please keep quiet from the public eye girls.We don't wanna' blow today with JYP.Especially with the 3 year dating ban"
Yeji said calmly.

"Text if you need to and remember be back by curfew."
Yeji added.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!!!!"
Shouted the bubbly Yuna again.

Me and Ryujin arrived at the mall to buy our school needs along with Yeji who supposedly is going out with her friend.I spotted a a school supply store just on the second floor and perfectly next to it is my favourite bookstore.It has all the stuff we need.

Today was a working day and students had started school already but because of preparations for award shows and such, we couldn't went to school the first week.
Not many people were around so a score for us.

I dragged Ryujin to the school supply stores and we promised to get whatever we needed and meet back in 1 hour.

I quickly went to find some pens and pencil cases because my old one was worn out.I saw a yellow pencil case.It had a really cool design.

As I wanted to grab it,
somebody beat me to it and touching my hand in the process of doing so.I quickly moved my hand.I looked up and saw TXT's Taehyun.

I apologised and bowed even though that he was younger.He was quite mature for his age and so everyone mixes up his age.

"Im sorry Chaeryoung-Sunbaebim.You shouldn't bow because Im younger than you.Take the pencil case, i'll find another
He replied.

"Quite the gentleman indeed.Thank you!"
I said

'Hmm I should make it up to him' I thought

After finishing getting what I needed with 20 minutes to spare, I decided to find something for Taehyun.I saw a cute little plushy in a design of a caramel frappucino.
It was cute.

'This will fit him!' I thought

I walked to the counter and decided to put all my stuff.Since there were not many around and the cashier let me put all my stuff there and wait for Ryujin.

'Now where is Ryujin?'

------------------------------------------------------------------
                             Shin Ryujin🥀

Shin Ryujin🥀
I got bored and ventured the mall.
Sorry for ditching you.
I'll make up for it,
anything you want.
                                  Seen 11:47

You
Fine,
Just be back before 1.
Don't want Yeji Unnie scolding us.
You owe me Ice Cream😘.
                                   Sent 11.48

------------------------------------------------------------------

I finished the check out at the cashier for my stuff.Well, since I have more time to burn,
I dedicided to go into my favourite bookshop to read and the buy some novels.
I picked up my bags and swiftly made it to the bookshop.