XXXXIII|Black Out

I ran for a long while, not really looking for anywhere to run.

While running, I couldn't help the anger that boiled in my body. The emotion just boiling inside of me.

I didn't understand it, but I couldn't control it. Yet, the anger wasn't the worse part. The worse part was the feeling of betrayal.

He didn't lie to me, he just didn't tell me he was a werewolf. He did nothing wrong... He wasn't hurting me... He did nothing wrong.

The feelings just grew. It didn't matter what I thought, it didn't matter what really happened. All that mattered was he didn't tell me. He never told me anything and yet had the gall to talk about me to his parents! He had the gall to look at me that way! He had the gall to say he was my mate!

My head started to swim, anger and jealousy coursing through my veins.

I remembered how that bitch clung to him, cooing something into his ear. She always held her body so close to his. He only pushed her way when I was near. He may have grimaced, he may have disliked her or dumped her, but he didn't try to stop her from doing that. He only did when I growled or showed discomfort!

The emotions I felt burned, tormenting my body. I could no longer run. If I did, I knew I would black out completely. I had to calm down... I had to.

"Well, aren't you lost." A sniding voice growled lowly.

I glared at the ground for a moment, then I looked up at the bitch. She was smirking, her eyes gleaming with bloodlust.

"Go away." I gritted out. She was the last person I wanted to see.

She growled, walking closer to me. Her dull eyes only showing disgust at me.

"You're just a useless mortal. You're nothing special!" Her eyes shifted colors, turning more of a ugly brown color. She was threatening me. "You should just die already."

The corners of my eyes started to fade, the anger rising. Why was she going out of her way to bother me? What had I done to her?! Why wouldn't she just leave me alone!

"I said leave me alone!" I howled, baring my teeth at her. My gums actually were starting to hurt, but the anger overrode the pain.

Her perfect little eyebrows scrunched up some, confusion taking place of her disgust. Yet, it was too late.

All I could hear was a large, howling roar. Anger coursing through the sound before a terrified scream. Then, the darkness silenced everything.