VI| Father

For a couple of weeks after those punks transferred here, they've been giving me hell!

First off, the leader-Landon- has it out for my head! Always glaring at me, giving me death threats, purposely knocking into me, swearing at me, etc.

Secondly, they've tried several times to get me in trouble! Of course, they were stupid enough to let Mrs. Harris to find them and boy did she tear them up!

Lastly, they just love to try and test my temper! They do shit that no one else would dare try, just so then I can blow up at them!

It literally was taking all my will power to not straight up kill one of them!

I leaned back in my chair as I waited for the second bell to ring. I've made it a habit to ditch my second class early and get here before the first bell. That punk really likes to try and steal my seat, it annoys me.

"Jax, since you're here, run this down to the office." Mr. Hot Stuff held up a stack of papers.

I scowled, but complied. I had to behave for a while, so doing some stuff without much fuss counts. Plus, I would prefer that those dicks didn't think that I was waiting for them.

Once I was done with my little errand, I went back to the class, mostly just to grab my stuff and leave. I doubt Ashton would care.

Instantly I spot those fuckboys sitting in my seat.

Shrugging, I just simply grab my bag and start to walk away

"Awe, not going to fight us, bitch? You're all talk and no bite! Or maybe you're just a Mama's boy!"

For a second, I blacked out. It was only a second, but when I was back, I saw the damage.

The kid's legs were broken and looked like an animal tore into his calves; one of his hands had been clawed at as the other arm had a bone sticking out of the flesh; his lips were split and bruised as he lost two teeth and held one black eye.

His friends, though, looked a bit better, not as bloodied or beaten.

My breathing came out hard and fast as I tried to stop myself from tearing these little pricks apart!

"Don't you ever talk about my mother, you little bastard!" I roared, roughly kicking the bitch in the gut.

He gagged violently as he turned to his side, blood falling from his mouth.

"Jaxon Ketki!" The harsh voice of my damn principal shouted. "I'm calling your father and you have ISS! This behavior of yours is getting out of control!"

A growl left my lips, this one darker and more dominating as I turned to face the old man.

"They should've kept their mouths shut." I hissed.

The stumpy old man huffed as he made the come here motion with his fingers.

I rolled my eyes, but I knew better. So I just followed him. This wasn't going to end well...

~~~

I've been sitting in this room with Mr. David for almost four hours! Not only does that get boring with nothing to do, but it gets awkward swiftly, as he won't stop staring at me! He was even smirking!

"Would you stop staring at me!" I snapped, sneering at him.

"Jaxon, behave yourself." Came the one voice that I honestly was fearful of.

My body tensed as I gulped. My hands clasped together as fear deepened itself.

"You must be Jax's father." Mr. David stood up and held out his hand for a shake.

"Yes, I am regrettably." The old man muttered, a false tiredness in his voice.

"Regrettably?"

Glancing up at them, I felt a whimper bubbling in my throat.

Ashton's face portrayed confusion, but his dark green-hazel eyes glowered with anger. His hand still held my father's, but the grip had turned his knuckles white as his other hand balled itself in a fist.

"Yes, since his mother died he has been causing plenty of trouble for everyone. I've tried to discipline him, but he only gets worse. Soon there won't be anything that I could do to help him." That lair!

"Bullshit!" I shouted, jumping to my feet, growling at this bitch. "You're a fucking lair!"

Mr. Ketki glared at me before hitting the top of my head like I was some sort of dog!

Even though the hit was light, the simple action of him raising his had made a gentle whimper come form me...

"No cussing, it makes you sound unintelligent and rude. I really hope he wasn't causing you too much trouble."

Ashton cleared his throat as he shook his head, his once hazel eyes now turning a deeper green.

"No, aside from unnecessary commentary, he's been a well behaved student. I believe Mrs. Harris would agree as well."

Father nodded as he pulled on a tight lipped smile, he was angry...

"Good, I hope we can meet again, but not like this."

"Like wise." Mr. David held a forced smile, his eyes holding a livid fire.

My father tugged roughly on my sleeve, making me stumble a bit.

A gentle, almost inaudible whimper came from me as I grabbed my bag to obediently follow the cruel man.

I wasn't going to get out of this unscathed... Most definitely.