IV| Skipping & Pocketing

I just grumbled lowly as the damn principal marched me to my third class.

"You will be serving another month of detention! When will you learn that school is important? You can't go around skipping because you feel like it!" The fat man hollered.

It was the same speech over and over, like I honestly cared. School wasn't boring, it was annoying! It was tempting me with losing my temper almost every single day!

The old man opened the door just as Mr. David was about to continue a lesson.

His eyes narrowed in on me, then to the hand that had my bicep.

"Mr. Connor!" The teacher called out with a charming smile. "I take Jaxon tried to skip class?"

I forced myself not growl or gulp. The way his voice changed, even the smallest bit, it made me anxious...

"Try skipping school." The grip on my arm tightened, his nails gently biting at my skin through my jacket.

"Try having a relaxing day away from drama, lies and bullcrap." I seethed, yanking my arm away from the perverted principal.

With a glare, I walked to my seat and sat down without much of a fuss. I really have to be good for while if I didn't want him to get involved.

"Alright! Now that there's no more interruptions, lets get back to the lesson."

Like usual, I zoned out. Because sitting in a small classroom for almost an hour is just as boring as doing the actual work, I started scribbling something on a black piece of paper. It could be anything really and I don't give a damn about it.

"Jax?"

I snapped my eyes open as my hand stopped writing. My back ached from being hunched for awhile, guess I zoned out for a bit.

"Yeah?" I grumbled, rubbing the back of my neck.

"You've been sleeping here for two hours, it's lunch now."

Wow, I really was zoned out.

His green-hazel eyes glanced at the paper that my slim hand covered.

"Cool. Keep the paper, I don't care."

I stood up and grabbed the lonely bag by my side. Then I simply left, easily making my way off the campus. What? It was Lunch break, plenty of people skip school just to get something actually good!

I walked around town, swiping some loose change out of random people's pockets. I honestly wasn't going to buy anything with the stolen money.

Though, I guess that's why some thugs wanted to shake me down.

There was six of them and one of me; they were like gorillas, I was like a small kitten. So, lets hope I can kick their asses without too much fuss.

"Boys, just let me through, I'm honestly not in the mood to fight."

Two of the gorillas rushed to me, their fists raised.

When one of them got close enough, I crouched slightly and rammed my shoulder into the guy's chest.

Even though I was small in size, I was much stronger than the average male. So, the force of my defensive attack actually sent the guy into the wall, coughing up some blood.

His buddy was able to punch me while I wasn't expecting it, which I sent my own back.

A couple of his teeth fell out as a large bruise swiftly formed.

The rest of the pitiful gang started to fight me. Their attacks stung, but they weren't anything deadly...

Tossing the leader across the alley, I slammed the heel of my foot into one guy's shin, swiftly raising my knee to hit him in the gut.

The sucker couldn't stand on his feet as he spat out blood and vomit.

The last two were panting like dogs as they took in their broken team.

"J-Just go, you fre-freak!" The broad shoulder boy shouted, fear in his eyes.

"Glad you finally learned."

I picked up my bag that I had dropped and walked away as though none of that happened. Just the way I act with everything.