XXIII| Shopping

I laughed with my friends, loud music surrounding us in the club.

The music and lights were loud, bright and just set the mood for someone to get it down. Well, if you wanted it anyway.

Vipes was drinking as though someone had threatned to cut off one of her limbs, and she was in flirty clothing too. So, you can see how many guys and girls were talking to her.

After three drinks, for me, the fearless woman dragged me onto the dance floor, both of us going with the flow.

Soon, two men came by, one taking her away from me and the other dancing with me.

I chuckled lightly as he held me close to his body, twirling and dipping me. Then, he leaned in for a kiss.

I placed my hand over my mouth, my palm facing his lips. I pulled away from him as his eyes opened in confusion.

"Sorry, I may be a little tispy, but I don't kiss at the club. Or with someone I have yet to know." I winked at him as I turned to go back to my friends. "But your welcomed to have a little fun with my girl."

I walked back to the boys, who were chuckling at the guy as he moved to join his friend in having fun with Viper.

"They're so dead." Ace grumbled in a low voice.

I laughed as I got another drink.

"Hell yeah." I chugged it down with ease.

I felt a blush form on my cheeks as my vision twirled for a second.

"We should leave, though." The large guy motioned towards the crazy chick easily making out with both boys.

I shook my head at the woman.

Easily, I waved her down, motioning towards the door. Thankfully, she wasn't as drunk as she sometimes could get, so she quickly left them.

We all left without anyone stopping us, mainly because we blended in with this large party of people leaving.

Once out, Ace settled into the driver's seat with me being right next to him. Steel and Viper were in the back, one of who passed right the fuck out from too much alcohol.

I chuckled at her as we headed back to the Pack House. For once after clubbing, I didn't feel the need to go for a run. I honestly felt like I needed a shower, something to eat and maybe a nap...

Yeah, that sounded nice...

"I'm going in for a shower..." I told Ace, who nodded.

"After that, can ya go to the store? We're out of food."

I groaned softly, leaning my head back.

"Damn, and I was hoping to just get a light meal and go to bed."

Steel giggled at me, lightly tapping my shoulder.

I looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

He tapped his mouth and then his chest, just over his heart.

"Yeah, you can come with."

No, none of us knew actual sign language, but we did make our own sign language. It came in handy when Steel knew something that no one else did and didn't want anyone else to know, plus it pissed a lot of people off who actually did know sign language.

My shower was quick, getting dressed was even quicker. I really wanted to get some food...

Me and Steel took one of our cheaper looking cars, so it wouldn't really draw that much attention to us, and went to the store.

Then at the store, we went for the cheaper foods, mostly buying meat. We really liked eating meat.

"Hey, I'm going to get the milk and eggs, you get the spices."

The silent male nodded at me, taking the cart with him to the spice isle. I went the other way, passing by a lot of people, some screaming children, even a couple of shoplifters.

It didn't matter to me what other people were doing, I just wanted my eggs and milk.

I was stopped quickly, however by someone grabbing my arm.

"Hey, Hot Stuff, didn't like that fact you lost?" I said without thinking, turning toward the older male.

His hazel eyes narrowed down on me.

"How did you get out of that forest?" He grumbled. He seemed annoyed, probably at the fact I won.

I smirked at him, raising an eyebrow.

"I've ran in the forest since I was a little boy," I leaned closer to him, almost pressing my body against his. "I know it better than you ever will." My words were breathed in his ear, his body shivering.

At his shivering, his grip on me softened, just enough for me to continue on my hunt for my eggs and milk.

Soft footfalls sounded behind me, a large body standing next to me.

"You were out drinking, weren't you?" He asked in a whispered like tone.

I chuckled, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, don't worry, I didn't drink as much as usual." I waved him off, opening the cooler's door to the milk.

I scanned the milk prices as a heavy sigh came from the teacher.

"Okay, why are you here?"

"I need food?" I turned my head to him, raising an eyebrow. "Why you even asking? It's none of your business."

Ash growled lowly, his eyes shifting towards their green counterpart.

"It is my business."

I glared at him as I finally shut the door, turning to completely face him.

"How is it your business? Is it your business because you're my teacher? Or is it your business because one of your fucking people hurt me?" My voice lowered toward a more hateful growl.

"It... It just is!" He stumbled, whispering the last word. He probably didn't want to draw attention to us. I didn't want to draw attention to us either.

"Well, news flash, it isn't. I'm not some dumb kid." I hissed.

With a rough move, I yanked open the door and grabbed two of the cheaper milks before slamming it closed. A little too roughly... because with ease, sharp cracks formed at the force of it being slammed back into place.

I shook my head and stormed away, randomly grabbing a carton of eggs.

The damn idiot! He has no right to be in my life, other than as a teacher! Why does he want to get closer? Close to someone like me? To a freak! A...

A monster...