XXVII| Helping

I stretched as I walked out of my new room.

I was almost rammed into by a few younger kids almost immediately. One of them had actually fell down, with a soft thump thankfully.

"Oh..." I said slowly, reaching a hand out for them to take. "Sorry 'bout that, bud."

The kid had chestnut brown eyes that oddly were wide with fear.

"N-No! I-I'm so-sorry, L-Luna!" They cried out, instantly bowing their head along with their friends.

I raised an eyebrow at that before chuckling.

"Come on, bud, it was an accident. You're not in trouble." I gave the kids a soft smile, not a wide or large smile, but a reassuring one. "But are ya okay?"

The boy nodded, scrambling to their feet, completely avoiding touching my hand.

"I-I'm so-sorry again..." Once more, he bowed his head with his friends.

That... That kind of was getting me worried.

"Why are you guys bowing? You're all, what? Fourteen, fifteen?" I lightly scoffed at that. "I'm not that much older than you.  Honestly, there's nothing to be sorry for, it was an acciedent."

The boy and his friends looked at each other before cautiously looking me in the eyes.

"Re-Really?"

I nodded, slowly reaching a hand out and ruffling the kid's hair.

He lightly winced at it, before a wide smile formed on his face.

"Just look where ya going, Kay? We don't want AJ to get mad." I couldn't help the mocking tone I had at mentioning that dick.

The younger teens giggled and chuckled, nodding before once again rushing off.

I chuckled with a soft shake of my head. After that, I walk down stairs and turn to the kitchen.

Like the last time I was there, there weren't that many people. There was my sis with her boyfriend, AJ, and Oliver.

AJ seemed to be flirting with Oli, but the shorter guy didn't look all too happy about it.

Silently, I walked to the fridge to hopefully get some milk or maybe find some sandwich makings.

"AJ, stop... You know I don't like you like that..." The smaller whispered, most likely trying not to cause too much trouble.

I frowned, my eyes glancing back over to them.

The brute of a guy didn't seem to care as he forcibly had the other guy sit on his lap.

"Come on, who cares? Yer mate isn't here~ Bet ther just a pathetic boy who can't dominate you like me~" He gave a flirty growl, still no one focused on them.

I grounded my teeth together, closing the fridge carefully.

I then turned around and walked to them.

"What an asshole." I spoke loud enough that the other two that were in the kitchen focused on us.

AJ glared at me, a small sneer on his lips.

"What's yer problem, boy?" He growled lowly.

I glared back, lightly grabbing the platinum blond and tugging him away from the asshole.

The dick was at least smart enough to not try and hold onto him.

"It's my problem since he clearly isn't interested in you, dick." I then looked him up and down before smirking, a soft scoff leaving my lips. "Can't blame him~ You're probably not fully grown~"

His eyes widen at my words, and I honestly couldn't help the cruel laughter that left me.

"Wow! How pathetic can one idiot get!" I chirped, smirking more.

He growled at me, but didn't make a move to hit me. Probably cause my sis was standing a little ways away.

"Yer gonna regret sayin' that, boy." He hissed, finally standing up and walking out of the kitchen.

I scoffed again, shaking my head.

"The day I regret saying that, is the day I cut off my head." I joked, releasing Oliver from my grip. "You're okay, right?"

I tilted my head to look at him, raising an eyebrow.

Quickly, he nodded, a grateful look in his eyes.

"Thank you! He's been pushing to get with me since I... I broke up with him..." He winced as he finished that, as if expecting me to suddenly hate him.

"Good, he seems toxic..." I felt a small scowl form on my lips as I quickly thought about it. "And abusive." I huffed, turning back to the fridge. "Whoever you are dating now, or in love with, they got to be better than that prissy ass bitch."

A gentle laugh came from the guy before I felt a hard hand hit the back of my head.

I winced heavily, not from the pain, but from the fact someone hit me...

I then glared at Crystal. She glared back.

"Mouth!" She cried out, her boyfriend lightly chuckling behind her.

"Sure, I'll try." I shrugged her words off as I then pulled out a couple large trays of meat. "But, I'm going to be eating now."