Chapter 2: Her mission

Art by me!
———————————————-

FREDDY'S POV:

It's been a few weeks since I've moved here and things have been, for the most part, pretty good.

I've been getting to know everyone and everyone's been getting to know each other.

Bendy met the other cartoons, Cuphead and Mugman the twin cup brothers, though they ran around the house, trying to kill Bendy since he is a demon, but it ended with the three becoming friends, I guess.

The three kids, Hat kid, who is apparently some type of alien but looks human, Spooky, who's a ghost, and Madosuki, the one's who's eyes are closed and has no mouth, yet can still see and talk. However, she would prefer to be called Maddy for short. Anyways, they became their own group of friends and seem to enjoy each other's company.

Tattletail really loves being around Cuphead, but I don't think he really enjoys it, we had a guitar battle in the house between Sal and Mae and that almost caused us to lose our power, yeah it was that intense, and Hat kid has been showing the Follower what is good and not good; Guess it turns out he didn't know all that much about buying at grocery stores.

There have been a few people here, however, that I'm still iffy about.

The first one, Ayano Aishi, she seems ok but she has a bit of an odd character to her that I just don't understand yet. Everyone calls her a 'Yandere', not sure what that means, and from what I overheard from Spooky, I think she has some sort of 'Senpai shrine' in her room. Don't know what that means either, but somehow, I feel slightly concerned about that.

The second one, Six, she's a young kid just like Maddy and her other two friends. She's not much of a talker or she might have some personal issues that makes her not being able to talk or not wanting to talk. Either way, it's none of my business, but I have a feeling that she's doing something else behind our backs. She can often sometimes disappear to places where we can't find her. Hopefully, she's doing something not too crazy.

And finally, the worst one out of everyone in the house, Flowey the flower. Yep, that's right, a flower, but a very rude and disrespectful one. Never in my animatronic life have I seen anyone or anything so disgusting in their behavior, it angers how much a flower, out of all things, can be so soulless. He also moves from place to place around the house because of the flower pots. I just don't understand how everyone came be so calm about it, maybe it's because he's just a flower and he won't really do anything, but either way, I don't really like him.

But overall, everyone's been getting used to living here and I have to say, it's quite nice despite the outbreak of words that comes out of a certain flower's mouth. Today was not that bad either, I thought it would be nice to make a big pizza for everyone for dinner.

I was working in the kitchen until Spooky came over looking kinda down in the dumps about something. She floated onto one of the chairs that was next to the counter and planted her face on it, sighing as if she seemed really tired.

NO ONES POV:

"Hey Spooky, are you ok?" Freddy asked, looking away from his cooking for a second to talk to Spooky.

Spooky sighed again. "Yeah, it's been an ugh day."

"Why's that?"

Spooky was about to respond until something clicked in her head. She picked her head up from the counter.

"Hey Freddy, aren't you like the scariest out of all of us?"

"I mean, it's not everyday you see an animatronic walk and talk on their own and starts terrorizing people and possibly children." The bear added.