Chapter 32: Think you got what it takes? (Part 2)

Art by me!

——————————————

The holographic girl on the screen came back again, but this time the same scary looking guy from the monitor also generated in front of Flowey, holding his own microphone in left hand. The flower took another breath, before the girl once again did her little animation voice over.

"3..2..1..GO!" She cheered at the end, starting the battle.

"Aa oo oo" Daddy Dearest began to sing as the girl sat there on the speakers bobbing her head back and forth.

"Aa oo oo" Flowey processed to sing on his end, followed by the little cheer effect in the song, making the girl do her little cheer animation.

"Aa ee oo"

"Aa ee oo"

"Aa uh-dos aa"

"Aa uh-dos aa"

"Ee-oo oo-aa"

"Ee-oo oo-aa"

"Be-ba-bo"

"Be-ba-bo"

"Oh-ki-aa"

"Oh-ki-aa"

"Be-ba-bo"

"Be-ba-bo"

"Ba-bes-bo aa-oo"

"Ba-bes-bo aa-oo"

"Aa oo oo"

"Aa oo oo"

"Ooh ah! Ooh-ooh-ooh ah!"

"Aa aa oo Oo~!"

"Aa aa oo Oo~!"

The song ended giving Flowey a second to breath, before another song started.

The girl did the count down and almost out of no where, the dad started beatboxing?!! Some sick beatboxing actually. Flowey proceeded to try his best with that, while the girl just sat there on the speakers vibing to these awesome songs.

(I'm actually too lazy to put the rest of the lyrics. It's basically just a bunch of beeps and bops between the two.)

The last song that finally began playing for "Week 1" began and this time, it started to get fast.

At this point, most of the indie group had lost it and started dancing in their seats at the awesome songs and how much Flowey is somehow literally nailing ever note.

Once the song was finally done, the girl did her finally cheer along with her line, "Week cleared!" As the same words appeared on the screen. The dad did a final animation of him scoffing as he shock his head disapprovingly, looking pretty pissed off, before it all generated away once again.